what you going to do man? boot me off? i should be able to put my views across if i want to without people bagging them outTokeSmoke wrote:I never asked your alls opinion anyway...especially you Mr. Sarcasm. That crap can stop!
I feel bad
Moderator: Moderators
-
flynn
-
the mac
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2625
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
- Location: Victoria BC Canada..
- Contact:
no man were cool.. yeah i read it and it sorta does sound like im hating on you.. but i aint lolTokeSmoke wrote:oh it sounded like you were makeing fun of me...sorry man. No hard feelings?mkamyszek wrote:i was sticking up for you.. lol but ok ill quit..TokeSmoke wrote:I never asked your alls opinion anyway...especially you Mr. Sarcasm. That crap can stop!
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
-
the mac
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2625
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
- Location: Victoria BC Canada..
- Contact:
yes, becuz you have freedom of speech right? guess wut so does te guy baggin on your reply.. and he is using his freedom of speech something you dont really have in a forum anyway.. which is why we have moderators and rules..flynn wrote:what you going to do man? boot me off? i should be able to put my views across if i want to without people bagging them outTokeSmoke wrote:I never asked your alls opinion anyway...especially you Mr. Sarcasm. That crap can stop!
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
-
the mac
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2625
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
- Location: Victoria BC Canada..
- Contact:
- Tlicious
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2062
- Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
- Location: Your Closet
- Contact:
Yeah, well the best cat fight that i have ever seen was at a gas station, it was crazy, these two chicks were fighting with the windsheild glass cleaning squigies and trying to knock eachother out with them, it was like some kung-fu windex shit or somethin' 
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
- TokeSmoke
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 659
- Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
- Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
- Contact:
that would be too funny to watch!Trance wrote:Yeah, well the best cat fight that i have ever seen was at a gas station, it was crazy, these two chicks were fighting with the windsheild glass cleaning squigies and trying to knock eachother out with them, it was like some kung-fu windex shit or somethin'
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
-
flynn
- TokeSmoke
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 659
- Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
- Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
- Contact:
baseball is AMERICA's favorite pasttime. Sex is my personal pasttime! HAHA! what a legacy!flynn wrote:speaking to dickless people is my favorite passtimemkamyszek wrote:no problem.. helping the Mentally handicap is my second favorite past time..
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users