I feel bad

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

flynn

Post by flynn »

TokeSmoke wrote:I never asked your alls opinion anyway...especially you Mr. Sarcasm. That crap can stop! :!:
what you going to do man? boot me off? i should be able to put my views across if i want to without people bagging them out
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

TokeSmoke wrote:
mkamyszek wrote:
TokeSmoke wrote:I never asked your alls opinion anyway...especially you Mr. Sarcasm. That crap can stop! :!:
i was sticking up for you.. lol but ok ill quit..
oh it sounded like you were makeing fun of me...sorry man. No hard feelings?
no man were cool.. yeah i read it and it sorta does sound like im hating on you.. but i aint lol
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

flynn wrote:
TokeSmoke wrote:I never asked your alls opinion anyway...especially you Mr. Sarcasm. That crap can stop! :!:
what you going to do man? boot me off? i should be able to put my views across if i want to without people bagging them out
yes, becuz you have freedom of speech right? guess wut so does te guy baggin on your reply.. and he is using his freedom of speech something you dont really have in a forum anyway.. which is why we have moderators and rules.. :D
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
flynn

Post by flynn »

thanks for the news flash
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

no problem.. helping the Mentally handicap is my second favorite past time..
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

Yeah, well the best cat fight that i have ever seen was at a gas station, it was crazy, these two chicks were fighting with the windsheild glass cleaning squigies and trying to knock eachother out with them, it was like some kung-fu windex shit or somethin' :lol:
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

Trance wrote:Yeah, well the best cat fight that i have ever seen was at a gas station, it was crazy, these two chicks were fighting with the windsheild glass cleaning squigies and trying to knock eachother out with them, it was like some kung-fu windex shit or somethin' :lol:
that would be too funny to watch!
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
flynn

Post by flynn »

mkamyszek wrote:no problem.. helping the Mentally handicap is my second favorite past time..
speaking to dickless people is my favorite passtime
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

flynn wrote:
mkamyszek wrote:no problem.. helping the Mentally handicap is my second favorite past time..
speaking to dickless people is my favorite passtime
baseball is AMERICA's favorite pasttime. Sex is my personal pasttime! HAHA! what a legacy!
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users