I feel bad

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

I feel bad

Post by Tlicious »

This girl at school that i am friends with named Ayla has been overly obsessed with this fuckin immature moron in biology class, all she can do is stare at him and drool and ignore all the other aspects of life around her, but now i just saw that he is already going with some other chick and i realized that when ayla gets back to school tommorrow or the day after tommorrow and she sees this other chick with him she is going to kick her ass to peices. Should i make sure that she doesnt whoop her ass or should i just let fate take it coarse :?: I need some stoner advice on this one :P
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
flynn

Post by flynn »

just let it go mate
shit gets all fuct up when you get in the middle of it all
but then again i'm stoned so what good is my advice anyway :?
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Let fate take it's course...you don't wanna be caught in the middle of a cat fight.
Image
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

ok, definitely let fate take control, but not for the reasons above. Yeah its not cool being caught in the middle, but yo!, how long has it been since you seen a nice cat fight?Let 'em go at it! (Y)
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

I got in the middle of a cat fight at school. I was walking relaxedly through the halls when all of a sudden these two bitches start attacking eachother with me in the middle.
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

I've had the same exact thing, but there is this "open" hall, where you were actually outside, and it was a kind of covered sidewalk, but it was maybe MORE crowded than inside the school during a period change. Anyway, these two girls start yelling and screaming at eachother, they start throwing punches, and kicking, and biting, so the next thing I know, theres a glass jar that one of them had made in an art class being throw at my head, so when I ducked it smashed on one of the girls face. I had that girls blood all over me. It was cool, I pretended like I was all upset over it, and got to go home. Then point of the story, at home was priorly rolled blunt of DIZANNKK!!!
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

she's gonna fihgt the other girl coz the guy she likes choose her instead? I would talk to her and tell her violence and getting in trouble isn't worth it, when she can just have U instead!
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

dont get in the way no way damn, girls punch too ;/
User avatar
magic_mush88
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 818
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2003 4:32 am
Location: Wouldn't you like to know!
Contact:

Post by magic_mush88 »

dude talk to her I think she will take it okay. She will prob cry but I dont think she would get into a fight
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

Yeah ok ill tell her that she can have me :lol: I cant wait to see the look on her face when i say that :lol: Shell be like "um, ok hun" or something and start laughing :lol: But she would go out with me if i asked her, i know she would, but i already have a girlfriend in arizona and i go out to see her all the time, but shes in arizona and i dont know what shes doing while im gone, so should i just go out with Ayla over here in washington?
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

YES MAN
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Long term relationships DONT LAST.
No exceptions.
No Hollywood bullshit.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

Who ever said the words "long term?" :shock:
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Fuck - I meant long distance
:lol:
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

well you definatly sounded like a stupid stoner there lol not calling you stupid but that was funny lol yeah id say talk to her, it aint worth seeing your friend get in shit, he chose someone else.. tell her and try to make her feel better, give her a shoulder to cry on.. its wut good friends are there for...


uuuh at the risk of soundingthoughtful or emotional or something.. uuh.. Cat fights are sweet there was one @ my school a while ago it was greatness... There we go thats better
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users