yea but with that video you have to also consider how many people they had to ask to get those retarded questions from those retarded people. You can't really portray what people are in America by a video that was edited to purely make them look stupid.
but I just noticed the fat person on the right part of your sig is actually a girl. I've never known that.
THIS IS FUCKED UP
Moderator: Moderators
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
-
Ikku
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2687
- Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
- Contact:
I can't believe that people outside of the US take those videos seriously. A COMEDY show is of course going to try to be funny, so they make those "interview random people on the street" videos, but come on, they aren't interviewing "random" people. Your average American just isn't that stupid.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users