THIS IS FUCKED UP

Have any news that needs publishing, or want to comment on a current article? Post here

Moderator: Moderators

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

yea but with that video you have to also consider how many people they had to ask to get those retarded questions from those retarded people. You can't really portray what people are in America by a video that was edited to purely make them look stupid.


but I just noticed the fat person on the right part of your sig is actually a girl. I've never known that.
Peace Not Greed.
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

A girl? I can't tell man :lol:
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

haha yea, I just watched a video last night. She's supposed to be the fattest child in the country or something like that and she's only 7.
Peace Not Greed.
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Post by Ikku »

I can't believe that people outside of the US take those videos seriously. A COMEDY show is of course going to try to be funny, so they make those "interview random people on the street" videos, but come on, they aren't interviewing "random" people. Your average American just isn't that stupid.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users