A quick quiz!
Moderator: Moderators
-
layabout guy
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 730
- Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:41 am
- Location: Place With Trees
- Contact:
A quick quiz!
http://talktofrank.staging.ans.co.uk/tribes/quiz.aspx
I found this quiz on this UK goverment website about trying to tell people about drugs but anyway what id like to find out is what peoples nearest or true 'group' is.
I done the test and it said i was a 'Scallies' which i think is nearest to my group.
Take the test say what the result was and do YOU think its right
I found this quiz on this UK goverment website about trying to tell people about drugs but anyway what id like to find out is what peoples nearest or true 'group' is.
I done the test and it said i was a 'Scallies' which i think is nearest to my group.
Take the test say what the result was and do YOU think its right
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v19/layabout_guy/fuckriaa.jpg[/img]
-"If god doesn't like the way I live, let him tell me, not you"
I love Caro
-"If god doesn't like the way I live, let him tell me, not you"
I love Caro
-
Guest
-
layabout guy
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 730
- Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:41 am
- Location: Place With Trees
- Contact:
-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6562
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
-
layabout guy
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 730
- Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:41 am
- Location: Place With Trees
- Contact:
haha well look at it this way you will make money from being a geek so then you have more money for weedweedguru_animal wrote:shit that test said i was a geek
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v19/layabout_guy/fuckriaa.jpg[/img]
-"If god doesn't like the way I live, let him tell me, not you"
I love Caro
-"If god doesn't like the way I live, let him tell me, not you"
I love Caro
- Tr0n
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 742
- Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 10:12 pm
- Contact:
-
BGDetroit
Said ima fuckin "Trendie".
And i aient never really changed my apearance..
I think if i would be anything there itd be a mix of "Gangster" and "Scallies". Cuz im from the hood so im still kinda ghetto, I got the thuggish ruggish in me, But it says Gangsters are into clothes and all bout attitude which i ainet all into my clothes and im cool unless you do something to offend me. But with scallies thats kinda me, Im big into workin on cars and most people like that are more like me. Inot thta shit and into partyin
Fuck that, I dont give a fuck about fashion. Give me some Tims, Some black jeans and a hoodie and im good...Devoted worshippers of the leading fashion gurus, Trendies are the chameleons of the fashion world. Priding themselves in their appearance they religiously follow modern fashion trends no matter what the look is. The qualities that define the Trendy will have changed by the time you have finished reading this.
Speciality:
Chameleon-like ability to change appearance every 5 minutes.
Traits:
Highly fashionable today, tomorrow and until hell freezes over
And i aient never really changed my apearance..
I think if i would be anything there itd be a mix of "Gangster" and "Scallies". Cuz im from the hood so im still kinda ghetto, I got the thuggish ruggish in me, But it says Gangsters are into clothes and all bout attitude which i ainet all into my clothes and im cool unless you do something to offend me. But with scallies thats kinda me, Im big into workin on cars and most people like that are more like me. Inot thta shit and into partyin
-
JoYnT
- Bonghead

- Posts: 178
- Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2004 5:52 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
it said I was an indie too. lol, which company do u prefer, converse or nike? fuck both of them!jus.me.n.my.pipe wrote:I'm indie but i'm not from the UK so maybe that's why I dind't understand half of that shit. Not a good quiz, What do u spend ur time doing- music or skateboarding? uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhm that's variety lol
"Remember, no matter what tribe you belong to you should never feel pressured into taking drugs" lol
-
MarleyBoi
- Bonghead

- Posts: 284
- Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2004 11:16 pm
- Location: CC
- Contact:
-
Scratch
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1350
- Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:46 am
- Location: inhale...exhaleee..
- Contact:
-
riff
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1147
- Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2003 9:32 pm
- Location: England
- Contact:
-
Funk Doctor
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6636
- Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
- Location: Above the clouds
-
Sovetskeey
- Bonghead

- Posts: 389
- Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 9:01 am
- Location: Edmonton, AB
- Contact:
-
Guest
- clashcityrocker
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2419
- Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Wow, just what I needed! Another bullshit way to label and categorize myself instead of just... being myself.
edit: Just tried the test... it sucks, amazing. It said I am a mosher which is... not true. It might help if the test gives you more than 2 choices a question... such as
Which is better?
Blink 182
Cradle of Filth
They both SUCK
edit: Just tried the test... it sucks, amazing. It said I am a mosher which is... not true. It might help if the test gives you more than 2 choices a question... such as
Which is better?
Blink 182
Cradle of Filth
They both SUCK
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users