A quick quiz!

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

layabout guy
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 730
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:41 am
Location: Place With Trees
Contact:

A quick quiz!

Post by layabout guy »

http://talktofrank.staging.ans.co.uk/tribes/quiz.aspx
I found this quiz on this UK goverment website about trying to tell people about drugs but anyway what id like to find out is what peoples nearest or true 'group' is.

I done the test and it said i was a 'Scallies' which i think is nearest to my group.

Take the test say what the result was and do YOU think its right
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v19/layabout_guy/fuckriaa.jpg[/img]
-"If god doesn't like the way I live, let him tell me, not you"
I love Caro
Guest

Post by Guest »

I'm indie but i'm not from the UK so maybe that's why I dind't understand half of that shit. Not a good quiz, What do u spend ur time doing- music or skateboarding? uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhm that's variety lol
layabout guy
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 730
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:41 am
Location: Place With Trees
Contact:

Post by layabout guy »

well yeah its not the best ever test but as ill never see WG members in flesh i might aswell try to find what people are like! :P
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v19/layabout_guy/fuckriaa.jpg[/img]
-"If god doesn't like the way I live, let him tell me, not you"
I love Caro
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

Post by weedguru_animal »

shit that test said i was a geek
layabout guy
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 730
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:41 am
Location: Place With Trees
Contact:

Post by layabout guy »

weedguru_animal wrote:shit that test said i was a geek
haha well look at it this way you will make money from being a geek so then you have more money for weed 8) :lol:
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v19/layabout_guy/fuckriaa.jpg[/img]
-"If god doesn't like the way I live, let him tell me, not you"
I love Caro
User avatar
Tr0n
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 742
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 10:12 pm
Contact:

Post by Tr0n »

first time i took it, it said sporty. Second time i took it, it called me a geek. The two opposites. I'm leaning towards sporty, i just work out and im on the track team.
My Cartoons

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/search.php?terms=grasso&kind=a
BGDetroit

Post by BGDetroit »

Said ima fuckin "Trendie".
Devoted worshippers of the leading fashion gurus, Trendies are the chameleons of the fashion world. Priding themselves in their appearance they religiously follow modern fashion trends no matter what the look is. The qualities that define the Trendy will have changed by the time you have finished reading this.

Speciality:
Chameleon-like ability to change appearance every 5 minutes.

Traits:
Highly fashionable today, tomorrow and until hell freezes over
Fuck that, I dont give a fuck about fashion. Give me some Tims, Some black jeans and a hoodie and im good...

And i aient never really changed my apearance..


I think if i would be anything there itd be a mix of "Gangster" and "Scallies". Cuz im from the hood so im still kinda ghetto, I got the thuggish ruggish in me, But it says Gangsters are into clothes and all bout attitude which i ainet all into my clothes and im cool unless you do something to offend me. But with scallies thats kinda me, Im big into workin on cars and most people like that are more like me. Inot thta shit and into partyin
JoYnT
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 178
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2004 5:52 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by JoYnT »

jus.me.n.my.pipe wrote:I'm indie but i'm not from the UK so maybe that's why I dind't understand half of that shit. Not a good quiz, What do u spend ur time doing- music or skateboarding? uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhm that's variety lol
it said I was an indie too. lol, which company do u prefer, converse or nike? fuck both of them!

"Remember, no matter what tribe you belong to you should never feel pressured into taking drugs" lol
MarleyBoi
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 284
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2004 11:16 pm
Location: CC
Contact:

Post by MarleyBoi »

said i'm a fuckin indie, hell naw man i ain't no fuckin indie
[img]http://www.allposters.com/IMAGES/IMPACT/362446.jpg[/img]
Scratch
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1350
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:46 am
Location: inhale...exhaleee..
Contact:

Post by Scratch »

I'm an indie...
This test is unrealistic, there's no "stoner" tribe.
riff
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1147
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2003 9:32 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by riff »

Indie, which is bullshit.
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

I'm a mosher.

Right. :roll:
Sovetskeey
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 389
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 9:01 am
Location: Edmonton, AB
Contact:

Post by Sovetskeey »

<--- Canadian. We have preps, jocks, skaters, punks, goths, natives, stoners and then everyone else. Oh and those really cocky east indian assholes that use like a pound of Axe every day.
I don't do drugs - Just weed.
[img]http://members.shaw.ca/psg1_sniper/JulezSig.jpg[/img]
Guest

Post by Guest »

Sovetskeey wrote:<--- Canadian. We have preps, jocks, skaters, punks, goths, natives, stoners and then everyone else. Oh and those really cocky east indian assholes that use like a pound of Axe every day.
LMAO fuck yeah.

:D go canada :D

lol@natives sry
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

Wow, just what I needed! Another bullshit way to label and categorize myself instead of just... being myself.

edit: Just tried the test... it sucks, amazing. It said I am a mosher which is... not true. It might help if the test gives you more than 2 choices a question... such as

Which is better?

Blink 182
Cradle of Filth
They both SUCK
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users