Creepshow 2 (read this)

Got an opinion on a movie? Stick it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Creepshow 2 (read this)

Post by clashcityrocker »

OK now Creep Show is like Tales of the Crypt the movie. Except better. This movie was so mind blowing while I was high, you just have to see it! Its a horror movie, except its got like 4 different scenarios. If you were sober when you watched it you would think its hella cheesy but maybe you just have to trust me on this one.

Image
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

ill give it a go in a few days, when my finals are over


btw try watching evil dead I II III all in the same night, number I will scare the shit out of you, number II will make u laugh a bit, number III will make your tummy hurt lol
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
User avatar
shady04
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 141
Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 10:49 pm
Location: Tennessee
Contact:

Post by shady04 »

i think i might have seen that one, or i know at least one of them. do they have an act about roaches or some type of bug, and i remember i dude getting burried in the sand well his head was above ground and all he could do was wait untill the tide came in. that would suck.
DaFreak
Why Hello There !
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 7:25 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by DaFreak »

Elderflower how fucking baked were you last friday :p
We just saw creepshow 2 right then :p

I got it on DVD from my sweet mom and dad for christmas :D
Free your mind...
13laze
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2279
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:53 am
Location: Pluto
Contact:

Post by 13laze »

hmmm i'll have to check it out, btw has any1 seen the previews for 'hide and seek' ???? looks uhhhh ' good ' yes ? ¿ ? ¿ :)
BUDA
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3849
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:33 pm

Post by BUDA »

^ this post says 100% hardcore stoner
? ¿ ? ¿
oh my god oh my god oh my god :lol:
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

hide and seek looks pretty cool, yeah :) i like constantine better tho :p
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

OMG, I cant believe I put (READ THIS) in a topic title. I must have been high (i mean, like anyone would click on the link JUST BECAUSE it said that)

But anyways that "Hide And Seek" film looks pretty lame. WHO IS CHARLIE?

I saw the trailer for "BoogeyMan" and it looks alright... I doubt it will even be a little bit scary
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users