
Creepshow 2 (read this)
Moderator: Moderators
- clashcityrocker
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2419
- Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Creepshow 2 (read this)
OK now Creep Show is like Tales of the Crypt the movie. Except better. This movie was so mind blowing while I was high, you just have to see it! Its a horror movie, except its got like 4 different scenarios. If you were sober when you watched it you would think its hella cheesy but maybe you just have to trust me on this one.


[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
ill give it a go in a few days, when my finals are over
btw try watching evil dead I II III all in the same night, number I will scare the shit out of you, number II will make u laugh a bit, number III will make your tummy hurt lol
btw try watching evil dead I II III all in the same night, number I will scare the shit out of you, number II will make u laugh a bit, number III will make your tummy hurt lol
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
- shady04
- Bonghead

- Posts: 141
- Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 10:49 pm
- Location: Tennessee
- Contact:
-
DaFreak
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 7:25 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
-
13laze
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2279
- Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:53 am
- Location: Pluto
- Contact:
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
- clashcityrocker
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2419
- Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
OMG, I cant believe I put (READ THIS) in a topic title. I must have been high (i mean, like anyone would click on the link JUST BECAUSE it said that)
But anyways that "Hide And Seek" film looks pretty lame. WHO IS CHARLIE?
I saw the trailer for "BoogeyMan" and it looks alright... I doubt it will even be a little bit scary
But anyways that "Hide And Seek" film looks pretty lame. WHO IS CHARLIE?
I saw the trailer for "BoogeyMan" and it looks alright... I doubt it will even be a little bit scary
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users