Excellent Day
Moderator: Moderators
-
Beldin
- Bonghead

- Posts: 422
- Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 5:54 pm
- Contact:
Excellent Day
Ok. The day started out pretty bad... I woke up way earlier than I wanted to because I felt sick, and I wasn't able to eat breakfast until noon. Anyway, aside from that...
Today I did the demo riding for a motocross school put on by George Bakker (ex Canadian champion); that means I get to show off all day, and I get paid to do it. $150 for a day of riding.
So I start talking to some of the students before class. Two of them, Adam and Mike (friends, Mike is 28 Adam is 36), were really nice and so I talked to them almost all day when I wasn't instructing. They showed me this sweet X-Box motocross game that they said is actually realistic in the controls (anyone who motocrosses and plays most motocross games will be like "what the fuck is this shit?") and said I could come play it anytime I was in town. Now, thats cool enough, but onwards...
Most people have left the track, and I'm left to lock up the gate. Mike and Adam are still there (we were late because we'd been talking while other people were getting ready to go), but everyone else has left. I'm thinking "Damn, this would have been an excellent time to smoke up, I wish I had brought my bud." I'm just about ready to go when I hear Adam call "Hey Preston... you burn?" So I said hell yeah, and he rolled up a nice fat doobie which we smoked.
So, all in all, it has been an excellent day.
Today I did the demo riding for a motocross school put on by George Bakker (ex Canadian champion); that means I get to show off all day, and I get paid to do it. $150 for a day of riding.
So I start talking to some of the students before class. Two of them, Adam and Mike (friends, Mike is 28 Adam is 36), were really nice and so I talked to them almost all day when I wasn't instructing. They showed me this sweet X-Box motocross game that they said is actually realistic in the controls (anyone who motocrosses and plays most motocross games will be like "what the fuck is this shit?") and said I could come play it anytime I was in town. Now, thats cool enough, but onwards...
Most people have left the track, and I'm left to lock up the gate. Mike and Adam are still there (we were late because we'd been talking while other people were getting ready to go), but everyone else has left. I'm thinking "Damn, this would have been an excellent time to smoke up, I wish I had brought my bud." I'm just about ready to go when I hear Adam call "Hey Preston... you burn?" So I said hell yeah, and he rolled up a nice fat doobie which we smoked.
So, all in all, it has been an excellent day.
-
Guest
-
Beldin
- Bonghead

- Posts: 422
- Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 5:54 pm
- Contact:
Maybe you just shouldn't have replied then. As a matter of fact, you aren't supposed to be talking to me anyway. We agreed on that to avoid fights - so don't be coming around here trying to start them.jus.me.n.my.pipe wrote:hmm... i wonder how anyone can respond to this? doesn't this belong in your little pink diary?
![]()
but uhm, yah... sounds like an excellent day. No need to quote, correct, or point out something obvious to me... just relax.
-
Beldin
- Bonghead

- Posts: 422
- Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 5:54 pm
- Contact:
You know, I got bored and decided to show you just how absurd telling me to not post this really is. Look at all these other topics about how people's days have went (or something that happened that day or the chronic they acquired or whatever its the same idea). Its a forum. Information is meant to be shared. Don't be so rude.
viewtopic.php?t=7718
viewtopic.php?t=7821
viewtopic.php?t=7807
viewtopic.php?t=6867
viewtopic.php?t=7757
viewtopic.php?t=7636
viewtopic.php?t=7699
viewtopic.php?t=7817
viewtopic.php?t=7806
viewtopic.php?t=7672
viewtopic.php?t=7566
viewtopic.php?t=7498
viewtopic.php?t=7420
viewtopic.php?t=7266
And those are just the posts from the first pages in the "I'm High" and "Generally Chillin" forums! If we go back through the archives, we will find many, MANY more.
Once again. Don't be so rude.
viewtopic.php?t=7718
viewtopic.php?t=7821
viewtopic.php?t=7807
viewtopic.php?t=6867
viewtopic.php?t=7757
viewtopic.php?t=7636
viewtopic.php?t=7699
viewtopic.php?t=7817
viewtopic.php?t=7806
viewtopic.php?t=7672
viewtopic.php?t=7566
viewtopic.php?t=7498
viewtopic.php?t=7420
viewtopic.php?t=7266
And those are just the posts from the first pages in the "I'm High" and "Generally Chillin" forums! If we go back through the archives, we will find many, MANY more.
Once again. Don't be so rude.
-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
Everybody uses the forum that way...it's "Generally Chillin".
Someday soon I plan on finding all the "little pink diary entries" I've made on WG and putting them in one place.
Nothin wrong with that.
Someday soon I plan on finding all the "little pink diary entries" I've made on WG and putting them in one place.
Nothin wrong with that.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
-
herbal stu
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4140
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
- Location: Wigan, England
- Contact:
- Hoglet
- Bonghead

- Posts: 142
- Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2004 3:57 pm
- Location: Wandering.
- Contact:
- CardHore
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 895
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:19 am
- Location: england
- Contact:
-
Funk Doctor
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6636
- Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
- Location: Above the clouds
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users