Excellent Day

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Beldin
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 422
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 5:54 pm
Contact:

Excellent Day

Post by Beldin »

Ok. The day started out pretty bad... I woke up way earlier than I wanted to because I felt sick, and I wasn't able to eat breakfast until noon. Anyway, aside from that...

Today I did the demo riding for a motocross school put on by George Bakker (ex Canadian champion); that means I get to show off all day, and I get paid to do it. $150 for a day of riding.

So I start talking to some of the students before class. Two of them, Adam and Mike (friends, Mike is 28 Adam is 36), were really nice and so I talked to them almost all day when I wasn't instructing. They showed me this sweet X-Box motocross game that they said is actually realistic in the controls (anyone who motocrosses and plays most motocross games will be like "what the fuck is this shit?") and said I could come play it anytime I was in town. Now, thats cool enough, but onwards...

Most people have left the track, and I'm left to lock up the gate. Mike and Adam are still there (we were late because we'd been talking while other people were getting ready to go), but everyone else has left. I'm thinking "Damn, this would have been an excellent time to smoke up, I wish I had brought my bud." I'm just about ready to go when I hear Adam call "Hey Preston... you burn?" So I said hell yeah, and he rolled up a nice fat doobie which we smoked.

So, all in all, it has been an excellent day.
Guest

Post by Guest »

:roll: hmm... i wonder how anyone can respond to this? doesn't this belong in your little pink diary? :lol:

but uhm, yah... sounds like an excellent day. No need to quote, correct, or point out something obvious to me... just relax. :shock:
Beldin
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 422
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 5:54 pm
Contact:

Post by Beldin »

jus.me.n.my.pipe wrote::roll: hmm... i wonder how anyone can respond to this? doesn't this belong in your little pink diary? :lol:

but uhm, yah... sounds like an excellent day. No need to quote, correct, or point out something obvious to me... just relax. :shock:
Maybe you just shouldn't have replied then. As a matter of fact, you aren't supposed to be talking to me anyway. We agreed on that to avoid fights - so don't be coming around here trying to start them.
Beldin
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 422
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 5:54 pm
Contact:

Post by Beldin »

You know, I got bored and decided to show you just how absurd telling me to not post this really is. Look at all these other topics about how people's days have went (or something that happened that day or the chronic they acquired or whatever its the same idea). Its a forum. Information is meant to be shared. Don't be so rude.

viewtopic.php?t=7718
viewtopic.php?t=7821
viewtopic.php?t=7807
viewtopic.php?t=6867
viewtopic.php?t=7757
viewtopic.php?t=7636
viewtopic.php?t=7699
viewtopic.php?t=7817
viewtopic.php?t=7806
viewtopic.php?t=7672
viewtopic.php?t=7566
viewtopic.php?t=7498
viewtopic.php?t=7420
viewtopic.php?t=7266

And those are just the posts from the first pages in the "I'm High" and "Generally Chillin" forums! If we go back through the archives, we will find many, MANY more.

Once again. Don't be so rude.
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Everybody uses the forum that way...it's "Generally Chillin".

Someday soon I plan on finding all the "little pink diary entries" I've made on WG and putting them in one place.

Nothin wrong with that.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

sweet avatar caro me darlin givin me an idea :P
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
User avatar
Hoglet
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 142
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2004 3:57 pm
Location: Wandering.
Contact:

Post by Hoglet »

You met two really cool guys and they turned out to be tokers cool.I like reading about peoples experiences and you also get to know people better like the fact that I didn't know you did motorcross and that you were good at.Glad your day got alot better.
User avatar
CardHore
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 895
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:19 am
Location: england
Contact:

Post by CardHore »

always nice to meet new people that are into the same thing as you, then to find out they smoke aswell is cool :D

hearing about other peoples days is intresting me thinks, special days when theyre wasted
'Surely you cant be serious'
'I am serious, and dont call me Sherley'
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

God dammit Beldin, loosen op, the guy's not trying to offend you.

Congrats on a day well spent though.
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

jus.me.n.my.pipe is a girl, and shes cool =X
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users