What is the purpose of my exsistence.

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Hoglet
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 142
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2004 3:57 pm
Location: Wandering.
Contact:

What is the purpose of my exsistence.

Post by Hoglet »

I am infertile so I can't procreate and i'm starting to think what is the point in me being here.All I have ever experienced from alot of people is abuse of some kind.I now have a great bloke but am totally messed up in the head and counsellors are no good.Do you think I should go to a hypnotist?Maybe he could help me block my negative thoughts.
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

your female? your lucky the worries over getting ym gf prego, ugh all i can say is your lucky, its not the end of the world, i hate children so does my gf, we will nvr have children. but im sure my views will mature more later on in life.
User avatar
Hoglet
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 142
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2004 3:57 pm
Location: Wandering.
Contact:

Post by Hoglet »

Why did you put 'your female?'at the begining of your post?

Am I meant to be grateful to my ex for causing my infertility?I know it's not the end of the world or I would'nt be here.
I just need help in changing my views about life.I need to be able to look back on my past and not feel that I got what I deserve.
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

bc i didnt know if your female or male, and i think your read my post wrong.
User avatar
Hoglet
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 142
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2004 3:57 pm
Location: Wandering.
Contact:

Post by Hoglet »

Yes I think you did.I wish I was a bloke though men have alot less problems.
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

omfg talk about PMT
User avatar
Hoglet
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 142
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2004 3:57 pm
Location: Wandering.
Contact:

Post by Hoglet »

No that is one problem I don't have as I just smoke more at that time.
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

ok there is no meaning to 'your' existance, so go and cry about it
User avatar
CardHore
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 895
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:19 am
Location: england
Contact:

Post by CardHore »

ladies and gentlemen chill please. meaning of existance - smoke drugs get high have good time :wink:
'Surely you cant be serious'
'I am serious, and dont call me Sherley'
User avatar
Hoglet
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 142
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2004 3:57 pm
Location: Wandering.
Contact:

Post by Hoglet »

tom wrote:ok there is no meaning to 'your' existance, so go and cry about it
Was there any need for that?I think you are very immature.
User avatar
bl8o m8o
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 344
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:00 pm
Location: Brighton [UK]
Contact:

Post by bl8o m8o »

woooooaaaaahhhhh u 2 need 2 chill, having a baby isnt what lifes about, relax
User avatar
CardHore
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 895
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:19 am
Location: england
Contact:

Post by CardHore »

agreed 8)
'Surely you cant be serious'
'I am serious, and dont call me Sherley'
User avatar
Hoglet
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 142
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2004 3:57 pm
Location: Wandering.
Contact:

Post by Hoglet »

bl8o m8o wrote:woooooaaaaahhhhh u 2 need 2 chill, having a baby isnt what lifes about, relax
Did you or anyone else read the post properly.I also mentioned abuse and was asking advice on how to change my negative thoughts and asked if hypnotherapy would work.You are a bunch of tossers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
bl8o m8o
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 344
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:00 pm
Location: Brighton [UK]
Contact:

Post by bl8o m8o »

maybe this isnt for a stoner forum? try a psychiastrist or sumthin or a hypotist or sumthin
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

i tried to be understanding, and you threw it in my face, so go figure. guess your 'too' mature, and get off your fuckin pedastool
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users