What is the purpose of my exsistence.
Moderator: Moderators
- Hoglet
- Bonghead

- Posts: 142
- Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2004 3:57 pm
- Location: Wandering.
- Contact:
What is the purpose of my exsistence.
I am infertile so I can't procreate and i'm starting to think what is the point in me being here.All I have ever experienced from alot of people is abuse of some kind.I now have a great bloke but am totally messed up in the head and counsellors are no good.Do you think I should go to a hypnotist?Maybe he could help me block my negative thoughts.
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
- Hoglet
- Bonghead

- Posts: 142
- Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2004 3:57 pm
- Location: Wandering.
- Contact:
Why did you put 'your female?'at the begining of your post?
Am I meant to be grateful to my ex for causing my infertility?I know it's not the end of the world or I would'nt be here.
I just need help in changing my views about life.I need to be able to look back on my past and not feel that I got what I deserve.
Am I meant to be grateful to my ex for causing my infertility?I know it's not the end of the world or I would'nt be here.
I just need help in changing my views about life.I need to be able to look back on my past and not feel that I got what I deserve.
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
- Hoglet
- Bonghead

- Posts: 142
- Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2004 3:57 pm
- Location: Wandering.
- Contact:
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
- Hoglet
- Bonghead

- Posts: 142
- Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2004 3:57 pm
- Location: Wandering.
- Contact:
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
- CardHore
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 895
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:19 am
- Location: england
- Contact:
- Hoglet
- Bonghead

- Posts: 142
- Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2004 3:57 pm
- Location: Wandering.
- Contact:
- bl8o m8o
- Bonghead

- Posts: 344
- Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:00 pm
- Location: Brighton [UK]
- Contact:
- CardHore
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 895
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:19 am
- Location: england
- Contact:
- Hoglet
- Bonghead

- Posts: 142
- Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2004 3:57 pm
- Location: Wandering.
- Contact:
Did you or anyone else read the post properly.I also mentioned abuse and was asking advice on how to change my negative thoughts and asked if hypnotherapy would work.You are a bunch of tossers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bl8o m8o wrote:woooooaaaaahhhhh u 2 need 2 chill, having a baby isnt what lifes about, relax
- bl8o m8o
- Bonghead

- Posts: 344
- Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:00 pm
- Location: Brighton [UK]
- Contact:
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users