Egg pipe

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
Stoned_in_the_S.C.
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 92
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 5:18 am
Location: Rushville
Contact:

Egg pipe

Post by Stoned_in_the_S.C. »

Hey this is stupid but what the hell. I'm high right now and i used the egg pipe i made earlier. I took one of those plastic easter eggs and on both ends i made a small hole(one for the carb and the other for the mouthpiece). Then i drilled a hole big enough to screw in a bowl off one of my old pipes. It looks stupid but when your done with it you can hide the bowl in the egg. I'm going to go smoke some more now ,so happy tokin. oh and i like this face---> :shock:
I get high on life. Weed just helps.
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Fuck that, any little petty shit, expecially homemade isnt work smoking out of.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Sensei wrote:Fuck that, any little petty shit, expecially homemade isnt work smoking out of.
Thats not *always* true - I have a *really* sweet home-made bong. I posted pics and a video of it too.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
Stoned_in_the_S.C.
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 92
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 5:18 am
Location: Rushville
Contact:

Post by Stoned_in_the_S.C. »

Hey if you dont have anything else to smoke out of at the time it works pretty good. My mom broke my bong and my friend has my pipe. But i have to admit the egg thing is stupid now that i think of it. I should have made it out of something different.
I get high on life. Weed just helps.
User avatar
Cyanid3
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 122
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 9:44 am
Location: Niles, Michigan
Contact:

Post by Cyanid3 »

Dude where would all these new pipe designs and shit come from if the peopel at home didn't one day fuckin build a kickass little pipe and start tokin' i mean really man, i say homemade's the way to go, it keeps ur mind busy and when ur all done u can fuckin sit around and enjoy the effort u put into ur work, as much as i enjoy proffesional lookin bongs i enjoy my own design even more, just my opinion, peace
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/p9c940b27d9544f0ba08dfa9a4e7664cb/f9e095c0.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid109/pd0575bad57a2a81be6e706f21199032d/f92eedd1.jpg.orig.jpg[/img]
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Tarential wrote:
Sensei wrote:Fuck that, any little petty shit, expecially homemade isnt work smoking out of.
Thats not *always* true - I have a *really* sweet home-made bong. I posted pics and a video of it too.
hence the word "petty". I know there's tons of amazing home-made bongs that rip like a champ, hell I even made some back in the day. 6 gallon water jug> all.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Do you even know what petty means?

Just because a bong/pipe is home-made doesn't make it less than a bong/pipe that is bought from the store. I'd much prefer my huge hard-hitting bong to any one I've found at the store so far. Same with my 3rd lung.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Where do you get off thinking your better then everyone else on this forum?

Oh, by the way.

Petty - Lesser, minor, subordinate

Anything else?

I never said that home made pipes were worse in any aspect then store bought, I clearly stated that I would not smoke out of anything home-made when I have a glass bong sitting right here. Plus, in reference to my 1st post, I was talking about smoking out of an egg pipe, as the creator of this thread posted.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
User avatar
bl8o m8o
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 344
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:00 pm
Location: Brighton [UK]
Contact:

Post by bl8o m8o »

lol 1-0
User avatar
Stoned_in_the_S.C.
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 92
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 5:18 am
Location: Rushville
Contact:

Post by Stoned_in_the_S.C. »

As the one who posted this I have to say yes the egg pipe was a stupid thing and the only reason i posted it was i was bored and stoned (but you get good hits from it) I usually make some kick ass pipes that i sell to my friends i just didn't have any pieces. So there's the explanation.
I get high on life. Weed just helps.
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

Yes, i can imagine that smoking out of an egg would be rather disgusting :lol:
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
User avatar
Stoned_in_the_S.C.
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 92
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 5:18 am
Location: Rushville
Contact:

Post by Stoned_in_the_S.C. »

Trance wrote:Yes, i can imagine that smoking out of an egg would be rather disgusting :lol:
not a real egg the plastic ones.
I get high on life. Weed just helps.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users