Egg pipe
Moderator: Moderators
- Stoned_in_the_S.C.
- Casual toker

- Posts: 92
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 5:18 am
- Location: Rushville
- Contact:
Egg pipe
Hey this is stupid but what the hell. I'm high right now and i used the egg pipe i made earlier. I took one of those plastic easter eggs and on both ends i made a small hole(one for the carb and the other for the mouthpiece). Then i drilled a hole big enough to screw in a bowl off one of my old pipes. It looks stupid but when your done with it you can hide the bowl in the egg. I'm going to go smoke some more now ,so happy tokin. oh and i like this face---> 
I get high on life. Weed just helps.
-
Weedguru Sensei
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3440
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
-
Tarential
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2077
- Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
- Contact:
- Stoned_in_the_S.C.
- Casual toker

- Posts: 92
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 5:18 am
- Location: Rushville
- Contact:
- Cyanid3
- Bonghead

- Posts: 122
- Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 9:44 am
- Location: Niles, Michigan
- Contact:
Dude where would all these new pipe designs and shit come from if the peopel at home didn't one day fuckin build a kickass little pipe and start tokin' i mean really man, i say homemade's the way to go, it keeps ur mind busy and when ur all done u can fuckin sit around and enjoy the effort u put into ur work, as much as i enjoy proffesional lookin bongs i enjoy my own design even more, just my opinion, peace
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/p9c940b27d9544f0ba08dfa9a4e7664cb/f9e095c0.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid109/pd0575bad57a2a81be6e706f21199032d/f92eedd1.jpg.orig.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid109/pd0575bad57a2a81be6e706f21199032d/f92eedd1.jpg.orig.jpg[/img]
-
Weedguru Sensei
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3440
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
hence the word "petty". I know there's tons of amazing home-made bongs that rip like a champ, hell I even made some back in the day. 6 gallon water jug> all.Tarential wrote:Thats not *always* true - I have a *really* sweet home-made bong. I posted pics and a video of it too.Sensei wrote:Fuck that, any little petty shit, expecially homemade isnt work smoking out of.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
-
Tarential
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2077
- Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
- Contact:
Do you even know what petty means?
Just because a bong/pipe is home-made doesn't make it less than a bong/pipe that is bought from the store. I'd much prefer my huge hard-hitting bong to any one I've found at the store so far. Same with my 3rd lung.
Just because a bong/pipe is home-made doesn't make it less than a bong/pipe that is bought from the store. I'd much prefer my huge hard-hitting bong to any one I've found at the store so far. Same with my 3rd lung.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
-
Weedguru Sensei
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3440
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
Where do you get off thinking your better then everyone else on this forum?
Oh, by the way.
Petty - Lesser, minor, subordinate
Anything else?
I never said that home made pipes were worse in any aspect then store bought, I clearly stated that I would not smoke out of anything home-made when I have a glass bong sitting right here. Plus, in reference to my 1st post, I was talking about smoking out of an egg pipe, as the creator of this thread posted.
Oh, by the way.
Petty - Lesser, minor, subordinate
Anything else?
I never said that home made pipes were worse in any aspect then store bought, I clearly stated that I would not smoke out of anything home-made when I have a glass bong sitting right here. Plus, in reference to my 1st post, I was talking about smoking out of an egg pipe, as the creator of this thread posted.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
- bl8o m8o
- Bonghead

- Posts: 344
- Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:00 pm
- Location: Brighton [UK]
- Contact:
- Stoned_in_the_S.C.
- Casual toker

- Posts: 92
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 5:18 am
- Location: Rushville
- Contact:
As the one who posted this I have to say yes the egg pipe was a stupid thing and the only reason i posted it was i was bored and stoned (but you get good hits from it) I usually make some kick ass pipes that i sell to my friends i just didn't have any pieces. So there's the explanation.
I get high on life. Weed just helps.
- Tlicious
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2062
- Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
- Location: Your Closet
- Contact:
- Stoned_in_the_S.C.
- Casual toker

- Posts: 92
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 5:18 am
- Location: Rushville
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users