I think I smoke too fast!!!
How long does a Quarter last you. ( of regs)
Moderator: Moderators
- ThX85
- Casual toker

- Posts: 34
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 7:17 am
- Location: Orlando Florida
- Contact:
How long does a Quarter last you. ( of regs)
I was just wonderin how long a quarter lasts for all you people. It usually only lasts me a few days.
I think I smoke too fast!!!
I think I smoke too fast!!!
-
the mac
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2625
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
- Location: Victoria BC Canada..
- Contact:
-
eazeyo
- Bonghead

- Posts: 471
- Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 12:34 am
- Location: NY
- Contact:
- street pharmacist
- Bonghead

- Posts: 329
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:59 pm
- Contact:
-
the mac
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2625
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
- Location: Victoria BC Canada..
- Contact:
-
Tarential
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2077
- Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users