How long does a Quarter last you. ( of regs)

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
ThX85
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 7:17 am
Location: Orlando Florida
Contact:

How long does a Quarter last you. ( of regs)

Post by ThX85 »

I was just wonderin how long a quarter lasts for all you people. It usually only lasts me a few days. :x

I think I smoke too fast!!! :oops:
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

Depends the day of the week.. mon-thurs prolly last that whole time.. Friday, sat, or sun id smoke it all one day or save a g for the next day..but prolly smoke it all..
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
User avatar
Sammy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2547
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:06 am
Location: British Columbia

Post by Sammy »

3 days
eazeyo
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 12:34 am
Location: NY
Contact:

Post by eazeyo »

A week and a half at least.
[img]http://friend.outeraspects.com/dudestuff/Image236.jpg[/img]
User avatar
street pharmacist
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 329
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:59 pm
Contact:

Post by street pharmacist »

He said regs ^^^ and for me probably like 3 days give or take one day.
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

street pharmacist wrote:He said regs ^^^ and for me probably like 3 days give or take one day.
what does it matter if he said regs? thats how long it would take him.. haha
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

1/4 oz used to last me weeks. Now it lasts a day or two, if that.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users