The Black Album

Hip-hop, house, happy hardcore - what do you listen to?

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

The Black Album

Post by th3rdeye »

Anyone pick up the new JayZ album? Awesomr for stoning and drving. PIMP for driving
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
User avatar
HaPpY dAzE
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 143
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2003 2:38 am
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by HaPpY dAzE »

Damn,I thought you were talking about The Black Album by Matillica :P
Look That This Morose Mother Fucker, Smells Like Somebody Shit In My Cereal- Jay

[img]http://www.geocities.com/xxxhappydazexxx/1a.gif[/img]
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

I wanna fucking get it. I absolutely can't afford to miss out on Jay-Z's last. Such a great rapper.
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

IRC man, ;) IRC

I used to be a living relic of the grunge age, than become a huge hardcore guy with a gothic essence. But I than become a huuuuuuge pothead, (when I was grunge, I was a pothead, than quit) and like moder pothead, not grungy pothead. So of course I listen to Rap, so yea JayZ awesome

I got 99 problems btu a bitch aint one

PS.I CAN TYPE
PSS. I CAN TYPE STONED! I think this is a new good thing gloriousness yup
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users