The Black Album
Moderator: Moderators
- th3rdeye
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1044
- Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
- Location: above Philly, PA
- Contact:
The Black Album
Anyone pick up the new JayZ album? Awesomr for stoning and drving. PIMP for driving
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
- HaPpY dAzE
- Bonghead

- Posts: 143
- Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2003 2:38 am
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
-
GodHand Kronix
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3191
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
- Location: Cape Coma
- Contact:
- th3rdeye
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1044
- Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
- Location: above Philly, PA
- Contact:
IRC man,
IRC
I used to be a living relic of the grunge age, than become a huge hardcore guy with a gothic essence. But I than become a huuuuuuge pothead, (when I was grunge, I was a pothead, than quit) and like moder pothead, not grungy pothead. So of course I listen to Rap, so yea JayZ awesome
I got 99 problems btu a bitch aint one
PS.I CAN TYPE
PSS. I CAN TYPE STONED! I think this is a new good thing gloriousness yup
I used to be a living relic of the grunge age, than become a huge hardcore guy with a gothic essence. But I than become a huuuuuuge pothead, (when I was grunge, I was a pothead, than quit) and like moder pothead, not grungy pothead. So of course I listen to Rap, so yea JayZ awesome
I got 99 problems btu a bitch aint one
PS.I CAN TYPE
PSS. I CAN TYPE STONED! I think this is a new good thing gloriousness yup
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users