Puff Puff Pass

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

DFleX
Why Hello There !
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 6:07 am
Contact:

Puff Puff Pass

Post by DFleX »

PaSsSs me the Rizla watch me do business

Got some heavy pictures of me and my bedrins getting mashed ...

LINK REMOVED TO CHECK THE VIRUS CLAIM

Anex

dont laugh ok
RoLL DaT RiZZLa
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

Are you aware theres a user here called puff puff pass?
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
User avatar
StickyHeds
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 201
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2003 12:46 am
Location: TheHotBox
Contact:

Post by StickyHeds »

I would go there, but im too lazy, sorry.
Ain't Got Shit In The Sack But Some Fuckin Shake I Need Some More Pure And I Just Cant Fuckin Wait, Lets Go Where Da Bud At.
User avatar
highgrade
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 139
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:18 pm
Contact:

Post by highgrade »

as soon as i clicked on that link my antivirus program found a virus that had just been sent, fukin dik head
User avatar
100:10100
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 384
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2003 4:05 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by 100:10100 »

Look at my sig :)
Puff puff pass, the only way!

[img]http://www.descensionweb.com/iB_html/non-cgi/avatars/uploaded_Pict0006.JPG[/img]
User avatar
teh
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 669
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:29 pm
Location: Manchester, UK.
Contact:

Post by teh »

think you got the link wrong there bro, can't see it :)

you need hostin just mail me the pic or somit and I will host it for you...

peace
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

That bitch tried to send us viruses :lol: We should find his IP and ping the hell out of him :lol:
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

you only ping a user to get a reply if they are online or not
User avatar
100:10100
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 384
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2003 4:05 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by 100:10100 »

We could sub-seven his ass...hehe

Superscan for all!
Puff puff pass, the only way!

[img]http://www.descensionweb.com/iB_html/non-cgi/avatars/uploaded_Pict0006.JPG[/img]
Weedguru Anex
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1663
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Anex »

No we won't be doing that, it has been scanned once and found clean, I'm just waiting for someone else to verify that before I put it back.

And till I'm un-stoned enough to do it.
You people voted for Hubert Humphrey and you killed Jesus
User avatar
CHRONIC CHRONIC USER
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 185
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2003 11:42 pm
Location: high as a kite floating in a cloud somewhere in Pembroke Pines FL
Contact:

Post by CHRONIC CHRONIC USER »

I love raining on a woman :lol:
IF ITS NOT CHRONIC I DONT WANT IT
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

you cant put viruses into pictures, whats the link send it me in aim to 'duction' il go thru the html see if there are any nasty active-x or java scripts
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

tom wrote:you only ping a user to get a reply if they are online or not
Yeah but if he is on broadband with a (somewhat) static IP, he is fucked if we all DDoS him.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
CHRONIC CHRONIC USER
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 185
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2003 11:42 pm
Location: high as a kite floating in a cloud somewhere in Pembroke Pines FL
Contact:

Post by CHRONIC CHRONIC USER »

I dont speak computer :shock: what da hell does it all mean(please put in english)
IF ITS NOT CHRONIC I DONT WANT IT
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

I'll explain it if it ever gets to the point that we actually do somethnig about it...
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users