Sit down, skin up!
Moderator: Moderators
DFleX
Why Hello There !
Posts: 1 Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 6:07 am
Contact:
Post
by DFleX » Tue Nov 18, 2003 6:16 am
PaSsSs me the Rizla watch me do business
Got some heavy pictures of me and my bedrins getting mashed ...
LINK REMOVED TO CHECK THE VIRUS CLAIM
Anex
dont laugh ok
RoLL DaT RiZZLa
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419 Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:
Post
by clashcityrocker » Tue Nov 18, 2003 7:08 am
Are you aware theres a user here called puff puff pass?
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
StickyHeds
Bonghead
Posts: 201 Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2003 12:46 am
Location: TheHotBox
Contact:
Post
by StickyHeds » Thu Nov 20, 2003 3:58 am
I would go there, but im too lazy, sorry.
Ain't Got Shit In The Sack But Some Fuckin Shake I Need Some More Pure And I Just Cant Fuckin Wait, Lets Go Where Da Bud At.
highgrade
Bonghead
Posts: 139 Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:18 pm
Contact:
Post
by highgrade » Thu Nov 20, 2003 4:04 pm
as soon as i clicked on that link my antivirus program found a virus that had just been sent, fukin dik head
100:10100
Bonghead
Posts: 384 Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2003 4:05 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:
Post
by 100:10100 » Thu Nov 20, 2003 7:00 pm
Look at my sig
Puff puff pass, the only way!
[img]http://www.descensionweb.com/iB_html/non-cgi/avatars/uploaded_Pict0006.JPG[/img]
teh
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 669 Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:29 pm
Location: Manchester, UK.
Contact:
Post
by teh » Thu Nov 20, 2003 7:13 pm
think you got the link wrong there bro, can't see it
you need hostin just mail me the pic or somit and I will host it for you...
peace
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062 Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:
Post
by Tlicious » Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:33 pm
That bitch tried to send us viruses
We should find his IP and ping the hell out of him
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
Posts: 7448 Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:
Post
by weedguru tom » Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:37 pm
you only ping a user to get a reply if they are online or not
100:10100
Bonghead
Posts: 384 Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2003 4:05 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:
Post
by 100:10100 » Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:59 pm
We could sub-seven his ass...hehe
Superscan for all!
Puff puff pass, the only way!
[img]http://www.descensionweb.com/iB_html/non-cgi/avatars/uploaded_Pict0006.JPG[/img]
Weedguru Anex
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1663 Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
Contact:
Post
by Weedguru Anex » Thu Nov 20, 2003 10:03 pm
No we won't be doing that, it has been scanned once and found clean, I'm just waiting for someone else to verify that before I put it back.
And till I'm un-stoned enough to do it.
You people voted for Hubert Humphrey and you killed Jesus
CHRONIC CHRONIC USER
Bonghead
Posts: 185 Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2003 11:42 pm
Location: high as a kite floating in a cloud somewhere in Pembroke Pines FL
Contact:
Post
by CHRONIC CHRONIC USER » Thu Nov 20, 2003 10:20 pm
I love raining on a woman
IF ITS NOT CHRONIC I DONT WANT IT
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
Posts: 7448 Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:
Post
by weedguru tom » Thu Nov 20, 2003 10:22 pm
you cant put viruses into pictures, whats the link send it me in aim to 'duction' il go thru the html see if there are any nasty active-x or java scripts
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077 Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:
Post
by Tarential » Thu Nov 20, 2003 10:24 pm
tom wrote: you only ping a user to get a reply if they are online or not
Yeah but if he is on broadband with a (somewhat) static IP, he is fucked if we all DDoS him.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
CHRONIC CHRONIC USER
Bonghead
Posts: 185 Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2003 11:42 pm
Location: high as a kite floating in a cloud somewhere in Pembroke Pines FL
Contact:
Post
by CHRONIC CHRONIC USER » Thu Nov 20, 2003 10:31 pm
I dont speak computer
what da hell does it all mean(please put in english)
IF ITS NOT CHRONIC I DONT WANT IT
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077 Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:
Post
by Tarential » Thu Nov 20, 2003 10:34 pm
I'll explain it if it ever gets to the point that we actually do somethnig about it...
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Users browsing this forum: No registered users