On a related note, my lebret piercing like came unscrewed and fell out today when I was eating, I had to rush to the shop to have it re-installed. If I had been at home when this occured my boyfriend would have likely detained me, as he thinks my piercing (a tiny turquiose gem!) looks like "a butthole in your chin".
Expanded Holes
Moderator: Moderators
-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
Expanded Holes
What do you guys think about people who have big huge holes in their earlobes? Quite a few of my friends have plugs. They freak me out if there is no jewelry in them, and if the jewelry is hollow, well, it still freaks me out. One dude I know hung padlocks from his ears to stretch them, I could not look at him w/out cringing. I could never do it.
On a related note, my lebret piercing like came unscrewed and fell out today when I was eating, I had to rush to the shop to have it re-installed. If I had been at home when this occured my boyfriend would have likely detained me, as he thinks my piercing (a tiny turquiose gem!) looks like "a butthole in your chin".
On a related note, my lebret piercing like came unscrewed and fell out today when I was eating, I had to rush to the shop to have it re-installed. If I had been at home when this occured my boyfriend would have likely detained me, as he thinks my piercing (a tiny turquiose gem!) looks like "a butthole in your chin".
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
-
Weedguru Sensei
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3440
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
Personally, I think expanded holes ridiculously stupid.
Last edited by Weedguru Sensei on Wed Oct 15, 2003 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
- pirate jack
- Bonghead

- Posts: 108
- Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2003 1:42 am
- Location: Nebraska
- Contact:
-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
I mean the idea comes from African culture, I think. Still I would have to agree with the stoopid assessment, purely because old ladies who wore heavy earings their whole lives look bad enough, these young people's ears will look frightfully saggy when they are old!
I think Dana has small plugs, I can't remember, but if you do, no offense Dana! Perhaps you could enlighten me.
I think Dana has small plugs, I can't remember, but if you do, no offense Dana! Perhaps you could enlighten me.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
-
the mac
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2625
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
- Location: Victoria BC Canada..
- Contact:
- magic_mush88
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 818
- Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2003 4:32 am
- Location: Wouldn't you like to know!
- Contact:
-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
Dana's plugs are small... and pretty solid... about this size
O I'm talking about big ol' round hollow plugs. Would you ever expand your plugs, to say, the size of a popcan Dana? 
P.S. I'm sorry dude, I didn't mean to rally everyone against plugs, I honestly thought there would be more plug supporters.
P.S. I'm sorry dude, I didn't mean to rally everyone against plugs, I honestly thought there would be more plug supporters.
Last edited by Caro on Thu Oct 16, 2003 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
- ShorTBlaZeR
- Bonghead

- Posts: 297
- Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2003 5:18 am
- Location: California
- Contact:
-
the mac
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2625
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
- Location: Victoria BC Canada..
- Contact:
oh see thats small.. i was thinking she had like.. car tires in her earlobes..Weedguru Caro wrote:Dana's plugs are small... and pretty solid... about this sizeO I'm talking about big ol' round hollow plugs. Would you ever expand your plugs, to say, the size of a popcan Dana?
P.S. I'm sorry dude, I didn't mean to rally everyone against plugs, I honestly thought there would be more plug supporters.
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
-
GirlSetsFire
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 651
- Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 1:40 am
- Location: hollyweed
- Contact:
- smoke two joints
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 705
- Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2003 5:02 am
- Location: usa - FL
- Contact:
-
GirlSetsFire
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 651
- Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 1:40 am
- Location: hollyweed
- Contact:
- SundiRox
- Bonghead

- Posts: 404
- Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2002 10:47 pm
- Contact:
small plugs are ok but i don't like massive ones they look wierd.......
no offence caro but I don't like lebret piercings either.
infact the only piecing in the face that I like is eyebrow, but I am biased cos I have had my eyebrow pierced for abt six years now.
I often forget it is there and then catch site of it in a mirror and I'm like shit I've got my eyebrow pierced.................damn I'm stoned started rambling.
think I'll go now
*thinks prbly gone to far already*
shit this is getting worse
no offence caro but I don't like lebret piercings either.
infact the only piecing in the face that I like is eyebrow, but I am biased cos I have had my eyebrow pierced for abt six years now.
I often forget it is there and then catch site of it in a mirror and I'm like shit I've got my eyebrow pierced.................damn I'm stoned started rambling.
think I'll go now
*thinks prbly gone to far already*
shit this is getting worse
- blazed
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 844
- Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2003 2:48 pm
- Location: lost
- Contact:
i like stretched lobes, but not BIG
mine are 8 guage. i might go 6, but this is plenty big. and for those who dont know guages, 8 isnt a car tire (lol).
just found this site real quick about guages... http://www.planetthree.com/sizegauge.html
mine are 8 guage. i might go 6, but this is plenty big. and for those who dont know guages, 8 isnt a car tire (lol).
just found this site real quick about guages... http://www.planetthree.com/sizegauge.html
[url=http://www.uptime-project.net/profile.php?uid=25475][img]http://img.uptime-project.net/img/5/25475.png[/img][/url]
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users