Expanded Holes

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Expanded Holes

Post by Caro »

What do you guys think about people who have big huge holes in their earlobes? Quite a few of my friends have plugs. They freak me out if there is no jewelry in them, and if the jewelry is hollow, well, it still freaks me out. One dude I know hung padlocks from his ears to stretch them, I could not look at him w/out cringing. I could never do it.

On a related note, my lebret piercing like came unscrewed and fell out today when I was eating, I had to rush to the shop to have it re-installed. If I had been at home when this occured my boyfriend would have likely detained me, as he thinks my piercing (a tiny turquiose gem!) looks like "a butthole in your chin". :lol:
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Personally, I think expanded holes ridiculously stupid.
Last edited by Weedguru Sensei on Wed Oct 15, 2003 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
User avatar
pirate jack
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 108
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2003 1:42 am
Location: Nebraska
Contact:

Post by pirate jack »

not cool :(
"these snozberries taste like snozberries"
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

I mean the idea comes from African culture, I think. Still I would have to agree with the stoopid assessment, purely because old ladies who wore heavy earings their whole lives look bad enough, these young people's ears will look frightfully saggy when they are old!

I think Dana has small plugs, I can't remember, but if you do, no offense Dana! Perhaps you could enlighten me.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
Punk Dana
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 434
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2003 5:05 am
Location: a fart cloud
Contact:

Post by Punk Dana »

you guys suck, i love my plugs
Last edited by Punk Dana on Thu Oct 16, 2003 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

so cuz you got plugs, we suck if we dont like plugs? sounds Fair..

i think to a point they look ok.. But there is a point
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
User avatar
magic_mush88
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 818
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2003 4:32 am
Location: Wouldn't you like to know!
Contact:

Post by magic_mush88 »

9.5mm wrote:Personally, I think expanded holes ridiculously stupid.
I couldn't of said it better
Im sick of dumb asses thinking they know shit when they know not!
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Dana's plugs are small... and pretty solid... about this size :arrow: O I'm talking about big ol' round hollow plugs. Would you ever expand your plugs, to say, the size of a popcan Dana? :lol:

P.S. I'm sorry dude, I didn't mean to rally everyone against plugs, I honestly thought there would be more plug supporters.
Last edited by Caro on Thu Oct 16, 2003 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
ShorTBlaZeR
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 297
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2003 5:18 am
Location: California
Contact:

Post by ShorTBlaZeR »

Ya really i think that it is not attractive at all for a chik wit expanded peircings in their ears...I just dont kno y someone would do that
[img]http://www.xsi.co.za/shortblazer/imbum_35105_skaterboy.gif[/img]
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

Weedguru Caro wrote:Dana's plugs are small... and pretty solid... about this size :arrow: O I'm talking about big ol' round hollow plugs. Would you ever expand your plugs, to say, the size of a popcan Dana? :lol:

P.S. I'm sorry dude, I didn't mean to rally everyone against plugs, I honestly thought there would be more plug supporters.
oh see thats small.. i was thinking she had like.. car tires in her earlobes..
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
GirlSetsFire
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 651
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 1:40 am
Location: hollyweed
Contact:

Post by GirlSetsFire »

i love guys with plugs. they make me purr.
"It's all thanks to yes-I-cannabis!" - Homer Simpson
"Right you are, Ken!"
User avatar
smoke two joints
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 705
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2003 5:02 am
Location: usa - FL
Contact:

Post by smoke two joints »

GSF.. you just.. ROCK.. if i had the power to give you anything, i would haha ;]
keepitacrime was getting too much flak from people.. new e-mail..

decryauthority@yahoo.com
GirlSetsFire
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 651
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 1:40 am
Location: hollyweed
Contact:

Post by GirlSetsFire »

and i would happily accept it.
"It's all thanks to yes-I-cannabis!" - Homer Simpson
"Right you are, Ken!"
User avatar
SundiRox
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 404
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2002 10:47 pm
Contact:

Post by SundiRox »

small plugs are ok but i don't like massive ones they look wierd.......

no offence caro but I don't like lebret piercings either.

infact the only piecing in the face that I like is eyebrow, but I am biased cos I have had my eyebrow pierced for abt six years now.
I often forget it is there and then catch site of it in a mirror and I'm like shit I've got my eyebrow pierced.................damn I'm stoned started rambling.

think I'll go now
*thinks prbly gone to far already*
shit this is getting worse
User avatar
blazed
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 844
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2003 2:48 pm
Location: lost
Contact:

Post by blazed »

i like stretched lobes, but not BIG :?

mine are 8 guage. i might go 6, but this is plenty big. and for those who dont know guages, 8 isnt a car tire (lol).

just found this site real quick about guages... http://www.planetthree.com/sizegauge.html
[url=http://www.uptime-project.net/profile.php?uid=25475][img]http://img.uptime-project.net/img/5/25475.png[/img][/url]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users