Sports Discussion

Chat about sports you watch or partake in here.

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
winnersingh
Why Hello There !
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:49 am
Contact:

Sports Discussion

Post by winnersingh »

Guys!
What kind of sports team do you like most? Give reason.
senden87

Re: Sports Discussion

Post by senden87 »

I like Cricket and a cricket team.
I like Indian Cricket team.They are balanced.. :rastasmoke:
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Sports Discussion

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Hockey

Reason - I'm Canadian!
Image
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Re: Sports Discussion

Post by cutthecashflow »

football, the real kind. not the kind where a bunch of lightweights jog around for an hour kicking a ball into a net maybe 1 to 2 times in a God awful amount of time. hockey is a close second scoring similar to soccer, but way more action.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

Re: Sports Discussion

Post by weedguru_animal »

cutthecashflow wrote:football, the real kind.
Always great to see you post, buddy...but now and then, which I know you care little for, that yankee brashness just cannot help itself but shine through your otherwise, always objective, well reasoned and informative opinions! Regardless of how you personally differentiate your own American Football from other variants of football. Football, the one you aim to denigrate and replace with your own odd brand of sport, is by far the most popular sport in the world, with an estimated fan base of 3.5 billion fans, international and domestic competitions including 208+ countries...So, my friend, it appears, you are somewhat outnumbered and are likely better off referring to your sport as it is named 'american football' I assume???...i often chuckle when I see pictures of those huge men, with such little heads, covered in armour, strutting around like they are trying out for Vader's imperial guard!!!! we can laugh at each other's chosen code of sporting glory, eh buddy?
sugarstalker
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 978
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:38 pm
Location: Norway
Contact:

Re: Sports Discussion

Post by sugarstalker »

go everyone else but Canada and USA!
Image
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Sports Discussion

Post by Weedguru Higher »

^ Damn Norweigans, lol.....wait, did I spell that right? It looks odd...did I inverse the I and G?
Image
sugarstalker
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 978
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:38 pm
Location: Norway
Contact:

Re: Sports Discussion

Post by sugarstalker »

you have been hitting the bottle again, haven't you?

Norwegian**
Image
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Sports Discussion

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Haha, how'd you guess?
Image
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

Re: Sports Discussion

Post by weedguru_animal »

Football...Its a major part of the culture in which I grew up, the culture of both my anglo and latin bloods and a global language of sorts which seems more useful at times, than any French or german or English or arabic...I have found myself in many positions in my life, when football has bridged a divide. I am also a fan of MotoGP, given that I have been passionate about motorcycles, specifically sportsbikes, since I was very young.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users