Sports Discussion
Moderator: Moderators
-
winnersingh
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:49 am
- Contact:
Sports Discussion
Guys!
What kind of sports team do you like most? Give reason.
What kind of sports team do you like most? Give reason.
-
senden87
Re: Sports Discussion
I like Cricket and a cricket team.
I like Indian Cricket team.They are balanced..
I like Indian Cricket team.They are balanced..
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
Re: Sports Discussion
football, the real kind. not the kind where a bunch of lightweights jog around for an hour kicking a ball into a net maybe 1 to 2 times in a God awful amount of time. hockey is a close second scoring similar to soccer, but way more action.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6562
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
Re: Sports Discussion
Always great to see you post, buddy...but now and then, which I know you care little for, that yankee brashness just cannot help itself but shine through your otherwise, always objective, well reasoned and informative opinions! Regardless of how you personally differentiate your own American Football from other variants of football. Football, the one you aim to denigrate and replace with your own odd brand of sport, is by far the most popular sport in the world, with an estimated fan base of 3.5 billion fans, international and domestic competitions including 208+ countries...So, my friend, it appears, you are somewhat outnumbered and are likely better off referring to your sport as it is named 'american football' I assume???...i often chuckle when I see pictures of those huge men, with such little heads, covered in armour, strutting around like they are trying out for Vader's imperial guard!!!! we can laugh at each other's chosen code of sporting glory, eh buddy?cutthecashflow wrote:football, the real kind.
-
sugarstalker
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 978
- Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:38 pm
- Location: Norway
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: Sports Discussion
^ Damn Norweigans, lol.....wait, did I spell that right? It looks odd...did I inverse the I and G?

-
sugarstalker
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 978
- Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:38 pm
- Location: Norway
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6562
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
Re: Sports Discussion
Football...Its a major part of the culture in which I grew up, the culture of both my anglo and latin bloods and a global language of sorts which seems more useful at times, than any French or german or English or arabic...I have found myself in many positions in my life, when football has bridged a divide. I am also a fan of MotoGP, given that I have been passionate about motorcycles, specifically sportsbikes, since I was very young.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users