cloning
Moderator: Moderators
-
weed_smokin_chick
- Casual toker

- Posts: 39
- Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2003 2:02 am
- Contact:
cloning
I was getting my hair done at my friend's house and I overheard her mom say that she has a friend who clones, and she cuts a V-shape(in the stem I guess), places the male/female in the place, then holds it together with a band-aid. Is this true? If any of this info is skewed, please correct it.
-
Geminid
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2003 7:08 pm
- Location: Sonoma, CA
- Contact:
cloning
Even though a Newbie, I will take a stab at that. It sounds crazy. We do cloning by clipping small shoots off the lower areas of young plants, dip them in Superthrive for about 8 seconds, and stick them 1/2 way through water saturated little fibrous cubes used for growing new shoots. Was she perhaps talking about grafting a shoot onto another plant?
Geminid
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
