cloning

The place to seek help for sick plants, and general growth related topics

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
weed_smokin_chick
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2003 2:02 am
Contact:

cloning

Post by weed_smokin_chick »

I was getting my hair done at my friend's house and I overheard her mom say that she has a friend who clones, and she cuts a V-shape(in the stem I guess), places the male/female in the place, then holds it together with a band-aid. Is this true? If any of this info is skewed, please correct it.
Geminid
Why Hello There !
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2003 7:08 pm
Location: Sonoma, CA
Contact:

cloning

Post by Geminid »

Even though a Newbie, I will take a stab at that. It sounds crazy. We do cloning by clipping small shoots off the lower areas of young plants, dip them in Superthrive for about 8 seconds, and stick them 1/2 way through water saturated little fibrous cubes used for growing new shoots. Was she perhaps talking about grafting a shoot onto another plant?
Geminid
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Atleast someone speaks some sense....Bandaids?? HEHE!
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users