are bongs way healthyer than pipes?
Moderator: Moderators
- kr3mit
- Casual toker

- Posts: 59
- Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2003 1:39 pm
- Location: Hawaii
- Contact:
are bongs way healthyer than pipes?
subject.
-
Wofen
- Bonghead

- Posts: 108
- Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2003 3:28 pm
- Contact:
- Ellington
- Bonghead

- Posts: 277
- Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 7:00 pm
- Location: Stockholm / Sweden
- Contact:
- Dr. Greenthumb
- Stoned Immaculate

- Posts: 8112
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
- Contact:
Last edited by Dr. Greenthumb on Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
-Charlie Kelly
- magic_mush88
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 818
- Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2003 4:32 am
- Location: Wouldn't you like to know!
- Contact:
- Dr. Greenthumb
- Stoned Immaculate

- Posts: 8112
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
- Contact:
- magic_mush88
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 818
- Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2003 4:32 am
- Location: Wouldn't you like to know!
- Contact:
- Dr. Greenthumb
- Stoned Immaculate

- Posts: 8112
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
- Contact:
- Ellington
- Bonghead

- Posts: 277
- Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 7:00 pm
- Location: Stockholm / Sweden
- Contact:
yeah man, I read that myself too, in high times I think..they checked out different kinds of smoking devicesmagic_mush88 wrote:some people say that bongs fillter out some of the THC so you have to smoke more to get the same high. I am not sure if this is ture but you may want to think about it.
yeap...probably cos you can take bigger hits easier...but I don't really hava a problem getting totally blazed on a vaporizer.. the only thing is the smoke tastes different..i like smoking bongs more out of that reasonDrGrEEnThUMb wrote:vaporizer might be healthier but a bong can get u blazed better
http://hem.passagen.se/bluecrew/bongs/
- Dr. Greenthumb
- Stoned Immaculate

- Posts: 8112
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
- Contact:
ellington, is it tru that a vaporizer gives u a different high they say u feel it in ur whole body but i feel the same thing with a bong....i guess a vaporizer would be better if u dont want nebody to smll the smoke
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
-Charlie Kelly
- Ellington
- Bonghead

- Posts: 277
- Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 7:00 pm
- Location: Stockholm / Sweden
- Contact:
I feel exactly the same thing with a vaporizer as with a bong..same high
I use my vaporizer (a small handheld one you just heat with a regular lighter) when I'm near people who might smell me smoking... if I'm at someones house I can use it in the bathroom etc..just aslong as you keep the water flowing and a window a bit open
I use my vaporizer (a small handheld one you just heat with a regular lighter) when I'm near people who might smell me smoking... if I'm at someones house I can use it in the bathroom etc..just aslong as you keep the water flowing and a window a bit open
http://hem.passagen.se/bluecrew/bongs/
- Dr. Greenthumb
- Stoned Immaculate

- Posts: 8112
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
- Contact:
- Statikal
- Casual toker

- Posts: 99
- Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2003 5:36 am
- Contact:
- spasm_attack
- Bonghead

- Posts: 141
- Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2003 2:09 am
- Contact:
- Matt_The_Stoner
- Casual toker

- Posts: 50
- Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2003 3:29 am
- Location: Mississauga
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users