are bongs way healthyer than pipes?

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
kr3mit
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2003 1:39 pm
Location: Hawaii
Contact:

are bongs way healthyer than pipes?

Post by kr3mit »

subject.
Wofen
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2003 3:28 pm
Contact:

Post by Wofen »

Yes, as the smoke is filtered though waters, Bongs aer better then pipes.

Wofen
The lone Wolf
User avatar
Ellington
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 277
Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 7:00 pm
Location: Stockholm / Sweden
Contact:

Post by Ellington »

..and vaporizers are healthier than bongs


n I guess eating is pretty healthy too..should be the healthies alternative, right?
http://hem.passagen.se/bluecrew/bongs/
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

8)
Last edited by Dr. Greenthumb on Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
User avatar
magic_mush88
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 818
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2003 4:32 am
Location: Wouldn't you like to know!
Contact:

Post by magic_mush88 »

some people say that bongs fillter out some of the THC so you have to smoke more to get the same high. I am not sure if this is ture but you may want to think about it.
Im sick of dumb asses thinking they know shit when they know not!
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

it doesnt filter out thc it filters out other stuff just look at the bong water normaly thats in u instead of the water...lol...peace
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
User avatar
magic_mush88
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 818
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2003 4:32 am
Location: Wouldn't you like to know!
Contact:

Post by magic_mush88 »

hey Iam just telling you what I have read myself I dont really care if it does or not all I know is I get high as fuck. :D :D :D
Im sick of dumb asses thinking they know shit when they know not!
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

cool ....I LOVE BONG....peace :spliff:
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
User avatar
Ellington
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 277
Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 7:00 pm
Location: Stockholm / Sweden
Contact:

Post by Ellington »

magic_mush88 wrote:some people say that bongs fillter out some of the THC so you have to smoke more to get the same high. I am not sure if this is ture but you may want to think about it.
yeah man, I read that myself too, in high times I think..they checked out different kinds of smoking devices
DrGrEEnThUMb wrote:vaporizer might be healthier but a bong can get u blazed better
yeap...probably cos you can take bigger hits easier...but I don't really hava a problem getting totally blazed on a vaporizer.. the only thing is the smoke tastes different..i like smoking bongs more out of that reason
http://hem.passagen.se/bluecrew/bongs/
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

ellington, is it tru that a vaporizer gives u a different high they say u feel it in ur whole body but i feel the same thing with a bong....i guess a vaporizer would be better if u dont want nebody to smll the smoke
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
User avatar
Ellington
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 277
Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 7:00 pm
Location: Stockholm / Sweden
Contact:

Post by Ellington »

I feel exactly the same thing with a vaporizer as with a bong..same high

I use my vaporizer (a small handheld one you just heat with a regular lighter) when I'm near people who might smell me smoking... if I'm at someones house I can use it in the bathroom etc..just aslong as you keep the water flowing and a window a bit open
http://hem.passagen.se/bluecrew/bongs/
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

thanks
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
User avatar
Statikal
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 99
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2003 5:36 am
Contact:

Post by Statikal »

Bongs are the best for me :roll:
:)
User avatar
spasm_attack
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 141
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2003 2:09 am
Contact:

Post by spasm_attack »

it depends on what the bong is made of. if its a glass pipe vs a bong with a tin bowl then the pipe wins. if the bong has a glass, stainless steel, or brass bowl and shaft/pipe (you can mix and match) that goes directly into water then that would be the healthiest way 2 smoke besides a voporizer
User avatar
Matt_The_Stoner
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 50
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2003 3:29 am
Location: Mississauga
Contact:

Post by Matt_The_Stoner »

magic_mush88 wrote:some people say that bongs fillter out some of the THC so you have to smoke more to get the same high. I am not sure if this is ture but you may want to think about it.
What are you talking about? Bongs get you ripped.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users