For the time being I am growing four plants to one 4L ice cream container. I intend to allow them to get their first leaves up, then plant it either into seperate containers indoors or seperate their dirt and plant into different spots outdoors.
Any advice on whether an ice cream container would be ok while the plants are really small.
Oh, plus I haven't got any drainage for the time being, will that matter either?
The Containers
Moderator: Moderators
- LiGhTuP
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 560
- Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 7:43 am
- Location: Land down unda!
- Contact:
The Containers
Beer and Grass your on your ass. Grass and Beer your in the clear!
[img]http://www.southend.wayne.edu/days/2002/sept/9302002/news/canada/chickensoupeps.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.southend.wayne.edu/days/2002/sept/9302002/news/canada/chickensoupeps.jpg[/img]
- JusJoe
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 954
- Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 8:09 pm
- Location: TEXAS
- Contact:
- LiGhTuP
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 560
- Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 7:43 am
- Location: Land down unda!
- Contact:
Yeah, I don't want them too big. I'll see how they go in it, if they start to get sick I can transfer them to two per container or something. Also, do you think it doesn't matter about having no drainage for the container?
Beer and Grass your on your ass. Grass and Beer your in the clear!
[img]http://www.southend.wayne.edu/days/2002/sept/9302002/news/canada/chickensoupeps.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.southend.wayne.edu/days/2002/sept/9302002/news/canada/chickensoupeps.jpg[/img]
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
- LiGhTuP
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 560
- Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 7:43 am
- Location: Land down unda!
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
