I should like to do this...

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Weedguru_Falkon
King of Kannabis, God of Ganja
Posts: 1690
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:59 am
Location: Stoned Soliloquy
Contact:

I should like to do this...

Post by Weedguru_Falkon »


Goddamn thats awesome :rofl:
Image
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.
Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: I should like to do this...

Post by Bubbles »

hahaha that is fucking sick!
Image
andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Re: I should like to do this...

Post by andriaSRH »

"Shoot the dude in the window!"

Haha funny shit man.

Is that for real or what? I wish I was computer savy enough to pull off something like that.
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: I should like to do this...

Post by Weedguru Higher »

andriaSRH wrote: Is that for real or what?
Image
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Re: I should like to do this...

Post by SpRi7e »

holy shit.. I so wanna do this now when I get a networking job for places like this..
Peace Not Greed.
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: I should like to do this...

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

haha, gold, but it seems rather weird it only takes the central powerbox and a couple of entries spliced in.
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
pkkupo
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1761
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:12 am
Location: Minnesota, USA
Contact:

Re: I should like to do this...

Post by pkkupo »

Yeah man, that'd be one hell of a program... Super cool anyway.
Image
Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth...
Weedguru_Falkon
King of Kannabis, God of Ganja
Posts: 1690
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:59 am
Location: Stoned Soliloquy
Contact:

Re: I should like to do this...

Post by Weedguru_Falkon »

WeedGuru_Flow wrote:haha, gold, but it seems rather weird it only takes the central powerbox and a couple of entries spliced in.
Why? That's where all the power to all the rooms go. It's the power grid to the building. You have a program that simply takes an array of the breaker and turns on or off position X,Y at instance 0,1
Image
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.
pkkupo
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1761
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:12 am
Location: Minnesota, USA
Contact:

Re: I should like to do this...

Post by pkkupo »

Yea, but it'd still be a bitch to write.
Image
Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth...
Weedguru_Falkon
King of Kannabis, God of Ganja
Posts: 1690
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:59 am
Location: Stoned Soliloquy
Contact:

Re: I should like to do this...

Post by Weedguru_Falkon »

yeah it would =/

thats part of why it's so fun to watch :mrgreen:
Image
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.
king
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 354
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:58 pm
Contact:

Re: I should like to do this...

Post by king »

that is crazy.....regardless of how much of a bitch it prob was to make that program it was all worth it at the end...i would have lit a J and just sit back and enjoy...haha you see the one dude at the window maad pissed off
Image


"penning these lyrics from a hammock, with a ounce of kush a pack of bamboos and an ice-cream sandwich" ~Curren$y
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Re: I should like to do this...

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

a little inconsiderate, no?

Granted, yes, it's pretty advanced and difficult to do, but these guys just potentially woke up a whole building. I hate being woken up and i hate pricks that wake me up.

good find though. i'd be super pissed if that happened to me.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
Weedguru_Falkon
King of Kannabis, God of Ganja
Posts: 1690
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:59 am
Location: Stoned Soliloquy
Contact:

Re: I should like to do this...

Post by Weedguru_Falkon »

Its prob an office building, in which case yeah it would suck to have power do that, but it wouldn't be the end of the world
Image
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: I should like to do this...

Post by Weedguru Higher »

How the hell was that done?
Image
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Re: I should like to do this...

Post by SpRi7e »

Weedguru_Fire_Inside wrote:a little inconsiderate, no?

Granted, yes, it's pretty advanced and difficult to do, but these guys just potentially woke up a whole building. I hate being woken up and i hate pricks that wake me up.

good find though. i'd be super pissed if that happened to me.
I'd be pissed too if someone woke up my room by flashing my lights off and on..

BUT, to find out I was the winning shot in a real life space invaders simulation would overflow me with happiness

the way it's done I'm guessing, they had the control panel for all the lights in there hooked up to their server (that barebone computer) and used that to network to their laptops via wireless and control it through a program probably made specifically for office buildings like that. I'm not sure exactly with it, but that's essentially how you could do it.
Peace Not Greed.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users