Goddamn thats awesome
I should like to do this...
Moderator: Moderators
-
Weedguru_Falkon
- King of Kannabis, God of Ganja
- Posts: 1690
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:59 am
- Location: Stoned Soliloquy
- Contact:
I should like to do this...
Goddamn thats awesome
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.
-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: I should like to do this...
"Shoot the dude in the window!"
Haha funny shit man.
Is that for real or what? I wish I was computer savy enough to pull off something like that.
Haha funny shit man.
Is that for real or what? I wish I was computer savy enough to pull off something like that.
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
Re: I should like to do this...
holy shit.. I so wanna do this now when I get a networking job for places like this..
Peace Not Greed.
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
Re: I should like to do this...
haha, gold, but it seems rather weird it only takes the central powerbox and a couple of entries spliced in.
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
pkkupo
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1761
- Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:12 am
- Location: Minnesota, USA
- Contact:
Re: I should like to do this...
Yeah man, that'd be one hell of a program... Super cool anyway.

Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth...
-
Weedguru_Falkon
- King of Kannabis, God of Ganja
- Posts: 1690
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:59 am
- Location: Stoned Soliloquy
- Contact:
Re: I should like to do this...
Why? That's where all the power to all the rooms go. It's the power grid to the building. You have a program that simply takes an array of the breaker and turns on or off position X,Y at instance 0,1WeedGuru_Flow wrote:haha, gold, but it seems rather weird it only takes the central powerbox and a couple of entries spliced in.
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.
-
pkkupo
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1761
- Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:12 am
- Location: Minnesota, USA
- Contact:
Re: I should like to do this...
Yea, but it'd still be a bitch to write.

Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth...
-
Weedguru_Falkon
- King of Kannabis, God of Ganja
- Posts: 1690
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:59 am
- Location: Stoned Soliloquy
- Contact:
Re: I should like to do this...
yeah it would =/
thats part of why it's so fun to watch
thats part of why it's so fun to watch
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.
-
king
- Bonghead

- Posts: 354
- Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:58 pm
- Contact:
Re: I should like to do this...
that is crazy.....regardless of how much of a bitch it prob was to make that program it was all worth it at the end...i would have lit a J and just sit back and enjoy...haha you see the one dude at the window maad pissed off

"penning these lyrics from a hammock, with a ounce of kush a pack of bamboos and an ice-cream sandwich" ~Curren$y
-
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3686
- Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
- Location: England
- Contact:
Re: I should like to do this...
a little inconsiderate, no?
Granted, yes, it's pretty advanced and difficult to do, but these guys just potentially woke up a whole building. I hate being woken up and i hate pricks that wake me up.
good find though. i'd be super pissed if that happened to me.
Granted, yes, it's pretty advanced and difficult to do, but these guys just potentially woke up a whole building. I hate being woken up and i hate pricks that wake me up.
good find though. i'd be super pissed if that happened to me.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
-
Weedguru_Falkon
- King of Kannabis, God of Ganja
- Posts: 1690
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:59 am
- Location: Stoned Soliloquy
- Contact:
Re: I should like to do this...
Its prob an office building, in which case yeah it would suck to have power do that, but it wouldn't be the end of the world
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
Re: I should like to do this...
I'd be pissed too if someone woke up my room by flashing my lights off and on..Weedguru_Fire_Inside wrote:a little inconsiderate, no?
Granted, yes, it's pretty advanced and difficult to do, but these guys just potentially woke up a whole building. I hate being woken up and i hate pricks that wake me up.
good find though. i'd be super pissed if that happened to me.
BUT, to find out I was the winning shot in a real life space invaders simulation would overflow me with happiness
the way it's done I'm guessing, they had the control panel for all the lights in there hooked up to their server (that barebone computer) and used that to network to their laptops via wireless and control it through a program probably made specifically for office buildings like that. I'm not sure exactly with it, but that's essentially how you could do it.
Peace Not Greed.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users

