Almost...
Moderator: Moderators
-
princefan1
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:51 pm
- Contact:
Almost...
I have been looking for Mj for a long time. I tried to keep it from my mom but she found out and ended up buying me $10 worth. I would have smoked last friday but the friend she got it from canceled the session and smoked it all... My mom is trying to reschedule. while i wait is there any advise? i have never smoked anything before nor have i done any drugs (other than tramadol, which i had to stop because im on citalopram). thanks
-
wgToonces
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2777
- Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
- Location: Glasgow, Scotland
- Contact:
Re: Almost...
I don't really get what you are asking. First you tried keeping what from your mom? The fact you smoke weed or the fact youre looking for some? But then you say your mom bought you some...I dont... I'm too high for this 
:scratchs:
-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
AbbyRoad
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4340
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
- Location: Sarnia
- Contact:
Re: Almost...
you should thank your lucky stars your mom is willing to let your first experience be with her
but honestly im hoping your not some stupid 13yr old and your moms not a crackwhore
but honestly im hoping your not some stupid 13yr old and your moms not a crackwhore

-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
AbbyRoad
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4340
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
- Location: Sarnia
- Contact:
Re: Almost...
i think he meant one of his moms friendsWeedguru Higher wrote:Your mom buys her weed from your friends?

-
princefan1
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:51 pm
- Contact:
Re: Almost...
lol, sorry I should have worded it differently. I tried to keep the fact that I wanted to try weed from my mom because I didn't think she would understand. She doesn't do any drugs at all but she knows alot of people who do. Well she found out and told me that if I wanted to try it she would buy some for me. She bought some from her friend (who cancelled the session and smoked all of my weed lol) Well she is trying to get some more for me and I just wanted to get some smoking advise from people. I have never smoked anything nor have I done any drugs. By the way, Im 17...
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
Re: Almost...
You are real good at being an ass to new members aren't you?Bubbles wrote:is there an ignore button?
I'd say don't smoke too much, start with a joint see how you react after the first drag and make sure you got some drinks and food around
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
sugarstalker
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 978
- Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:38 pm
- Location: Norway
- Contact:
Re: Almost...
also, alot of first timers don't get buzzed at all, so be prepared to don't feel anything.
-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: Almost...
yesWeedGuru_Flow wrote:You are real good at being an ass to new members aren't you?Bubbles wrote:is there an ignore button?
I'd say don't smoke too much, start with a joint see how you react after the first drag and make sure you got some drinks and food aroundenjoy and welcome to the boards!

-
wgToonces
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2777
- Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
- Location: Glasgow, Scotland
- Contact:
Re: Almost...
Well saidWeedGuru_Flow wrote:You are real good at being an ass to new members aren't you?Bubbles wrote:is there an ignore button?
Chill out a bit man. New members are good.
As for your question princefan... All the advice we can give you is inhale, exhale, and enjoy the weed. Or ask more specific questions?
Anyways, good luck.
:scratchs:
-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: Almost...
my question is still valid.Toonces wrote:Well saidWeedGuru_Flow wrote:You are real good at being an ass to new members aren't you?Bubbles wrote:is there an ignore button?
Chill out a bit man. New members are good.

-
AbbyRoad
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4340
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
- Location: Sarnia
- Contact:
Re: Almost...
to really ignore something the effort of pushing a button to make that point is to much time invested

-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
Re: Almost...
Yeah well I find Bubbles to be somewhat in between, he's either mildly amusing or a complete tard... I'm sorry Bubbly but that's just the way it is. We need new members to keep things from stagnating, if people like you start ripping on them from their very post then you are actively deterring potential new members from becoming active in our little community.
And I, and I presume most other members, don't like that.
So I suggest you keep your cool towards new members, I can understand you act like a tool when new members provoke it but that is uncalled for. How would you have reacted if someone started ripping on you from the second you joined here?
Exactly.
And I, and I presume most other members, don't like that.
So I suggest you keep your cool towards new members, I can understand you act like a tool when new members provoke it but that is uncalled for. How would you have reacted if someone started ripping on you from the second you joined here?
Exactly.
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: Almost...
Well that makes more sense now!princefan1 wrote:lol, sorry I should have worded it differently. I tried to keep the fact that I wanted to try weed from my mom because I didn't think she would understand. She doesn't do any drugs at all but she knows alot of people who do. Well she found out and told me that if I wanted to try it she would buy some for me. She bought some from her friend (who cancelled the session and smoked all of my weed lol) Well she is trying to get some more for me and I just wanted to get some smoking advise from people. I have never smoked anything nor have I done any drugs. By the way, Im 17...
The main advice I'd give you is to smoke with some friends you trust so you can have a relaxing trip without freaking out from paranoia or whatnot. How do you plan to smoke? Have you got a pipe or a bong, or are you planning on rolling a joint?

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users