Almost...

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

princefan1
Why Hello There !
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:51 pm
Contact:

Almost...

Post by princefan1 »

I have been looking for Mj for a long time. I tried to keep it from my mom but she found out and ended up buying me $10 worth. I would have smoked last friday but the friend she got it from canceled the session and smoked it all... My mom is trying to reschedule. while i wait is there any advise? i have never smoked anything before nor have i done any drugs (other than tramadol, which i had to stop because im on citalopram). thanks
wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Re: Almost...

Post by wgToonces »

I don't really get what you are asking. First you tried keeping what from your mom? The fact you smoke weed or the fact youre looking for some? But then you say your mom bought you some...I dont... I'm too high for this :lol:
:scratchs:
Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Almost...

Post by Bubbles »

is there an ignore button?
Image
AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
Location: Sarnia
Contact:

Re: Almost...

Post by AbbyRoad »

you should thank your lucky stars your mom is willing to let your first experience be with her

but honestly im hoping your not some stupid 13yr old and your moms not a crackwhore
Image
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Almost...

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Your mom buys her weed from your friends?
Image
AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
Location: Sarnia
Contact:

Re: Almost...

Post by AbbyRoad »

Weedguru Higher wrote:Your mom buys her weed from your friends?
i think he meant one of his moms friends
Image
princefan1
Why Hello There !
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:51 pm
Contact:

Re: Almost...

Post by princefan1 »

lol, sorry I should have worded it differently. I tried to keep the fact that I wanted to try weed from my mom because I didn't think she would understand. She doesn't do any drugs at all but she knows alot of people who do. Well she found out and told me that if I wanted to try it she would buy some for me. She bought some from her friend (who cancelled the session and smoked all of my weed lol) Well she is trying to get some more for me and I just wanted to get some smoking advise from people. I have never smoked anything nor have I done any drugs. By the way, Im 17...
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: Almost...

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

Bubbles wrote:is there an ignore button?
You are real good at being an ass to new members aren't you?



I'd say don't smoke too much, start with a joint see how you react after the first drag and make sure you got some drinks and food around :) enjoy and welcome to the boards!
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
sugarstalker
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 978
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:38 pm
Location: Norway
Contact:

Re: Almost...

Post by sugarstalker »

also, alot of first timers don't get buzzed at all, so be prepared to don't feel anything.
Image
Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Almost...

Post by Bubbles »

WeedGuru_Flow wrote:
Bubbles wrote:is there an ignore button?
You are real good at being an ass to new members aren't you?



I'd say don't smoke too much, start with a joint see how you react after the first drag and make sure you got some drinks and food around :) enjoy and welcome to the boards!
yes
Image
wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Re: Almost...

Post by wgToonces »

WeedGuru_Flow wrote:
Bubbles wrote:is there an ignore button?
You are real good at being an ass to new members aren't you?

Well said :P


Chill out a bit man. New members are good.


As for your question princefan... All the advice we can give you is inhale, exhale, and enjoy the weed. Or ask more specific questions?

Anyways, good luck.
:scratchs:
Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Almost...

Post by Bubbles »

Toonces wrote:
WeedGuru_Flow wrote:
Bubbles wrote:is there an ignore button?
You are real good at being an ass to new members aren't you?

Well said :P


Chill out a bit man. New members are good.
my question is still valid.
Image
AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
Location: Sarnia
Contact:

Re: Almost...

Post by AbbyRoad »

to really ignore something the effort of pushing a button to make that point is to much time invested
Image
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: Almost...

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

Yeah well I find Bubbles to be somewhat in between, he's either mildly amusing or a complete tard... I'm sorry Bubbly but that's just the way it is. We need new members to keep things from stagnating, if people like you start ripping on them from their very post then you are actively deterring potential new members from becoming active in our little community.


And I, and I presume most other members, don't like that.


So I suggest you keep your cool towards new members, I can understand you act like a tool when new members provoke it but that is uncalled for. How would you have reacted if someone started ripping on you from the second you joined here?


Exactly.
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Almost...

Post by Weedguru Higher »

princefan1 wrote:lol, sorry I should have worded it differently. I tried to keep the fact that I wanted to try weed from my mom because I didn't think she would understand. She doesn't do any drugs at all but she knows alot of people who do. Well she found out and told me that if I wanted to try it she would buy some for me. She bought some from her friend (who cancelled the session and smoked all of my weed lol) Well she is trying to get some more for me and I just wanted to get some smoking advise from people. I have never smoked anything nor have I done any drugs. By the way, Im 17...
Well that makes more sense now!

The main advice I'd give you is to smoke with some friends you trust so you can have a relaxing trip without freaking out from paranoia or whatnot. How do you plan to smoke? Have you got a pipe or a bong, or are you planning on rolling a joint?
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users