How Tall Are You?

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
Location: Sarnia
Contact:

How Tall Are You?

Post by AbbyRoad »

so...how tall are you?


im 5'7
Image
JokersAce
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1388
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:00 am
Contact:

Re: How Tall Are You?

Post by JokersAce »

JokersAce wrote:I'm 6'3" and I get so much pussy and basketball scholarships.
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
Blunt Docta
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 850
Joined: Sun May 16, 2010 2:31 am
Location: Cloud 9
Contact:

Re: How Tall Are You?

Post by Blunt Docta »

5'7
Image
Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: How Tall Are You?

Post by Bubbles »

6'3" last time i checked, looks like me and joker are both damn tall.
Image
Eugene
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1245
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:32 pm
Location: Gettin Silly in Philly
Contact:

Re: How Tall Are You?

Post by Eugene »

6'4" 226lbs
[size=150]Lets hug it out, bitch.[/size]
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Re: How Tall Are You?

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

hahaha, i knew this thread would arise eventually.....

I'm 5ft 7"
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: How Tall Are You?

Post by Weedguru Higher »

5 ft 7 seems to be a popular height....
Image
Grrrl
Moderator
Posts: 1220
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2003 12:19 pm
Location: Manchester, uk
Contact:

Re: How Tall Are You?

Post by Grrrl »

I think I maybe the resident dwarf on here so far.. I'm just under 5'3 :)
Image
Me importa un pimiento...
Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

Re: How Tall Are You?

Post by Gorecore »

6'2"
Image
pkkupo
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1761
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:12 am
Location: Minnesota, USA
Contact:

Re: How Tall Are You?

Post by pkkupo »

5' 9.25" exactly. Unless I'm doing coke or something... Then I'm like 6'1". ;P
Image
Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth...
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: How Tall Are You?

Post by Weedguru Higher »

^ ROFL!!!!
Image
Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: How Tall Are You?

Post by Bubbles »

totally do not get that.
Image
andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Re: How Tall Are You?

Post by andriaSRH »

pkkupo wrote:5' 9.25" exactly. Unless I'm doing coke or something... Then I'm like 6'1". ;P
Lol
Do you also grow a white bread and have the strength of ten men?

And..I'm 5'4. I can reach most things, but not really.
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: How Tall Are You?

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Bubbles wrote:totally do not get that.
Coke makes ya feel like king of the hill....bigger, better, taller etc...
Image
Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: How Tall Are You?

Post by Bubbles »

Weedguru Higher wrote:
Bubbles wrote:totally do not get that.
Coke makes ya feel like king of the hill....bigger, better, taller etc...
ah.
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users