How Tall Are You?
Moderator: Moderators
-
AbbyRoad
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4340
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
- Location: Sarnia
- Contact:
-
JokersAce
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1388
- Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:00 am
- Contact:
Re: How Tall Are You?
JokersAce wrote:I'm 6'3" and I get so much pussy and basketball scholarships.
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
-
Blunt Docta
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 850
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2010 2:31 am
- Location: Cloud 9
- Contact:
-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
Eugene
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1245
- Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:32 pm
- Location: Gettin Silly in Philly
- Contact:
-
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3686
- Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
- Location: England
- Contact:
Re: How Tall Are You?
hahaha, i knew this thread would arise eventually.....
I'm 5ft 7"
I'm 5ft 7"
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
Grrrl
- Moderator
- Posts: 1220
- Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2003 12:19 pm
- Location: Manchester, uk
- Contact:
Re: How Tall Are You?
I think I maybe the resident dwarf on here so far.. I'm just under 5'3 

Me importa un pimiento...
-
Gorecore
- Weedguru Grampy

- Posts: 4115
- Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
- Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
- Contact:
-
pkkupo
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1761
- Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:12 am
- Location: Minnesota, USA
- Contact:
Re: How Tall Are You?
5' 9.25" exactly. Unless I'm doing coke or something... Then I'm like 6'1". ;P

Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth...
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: How Tall Are You?
Lolpkkupo wrote:5' 9.25" exactly. Unless I'm doing coke or something... Then I'm like 6'1". ;P
Do you also grow a white bread and have the strength of ten men?
And..I'm 5'4. I can reach most things, but not really.
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: How Tall Are You?
Coke makes ya feel like king of the hill....bigger, better, taller etc...Bubbles wrote:totally do not get that.

-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: How Tall Are You?
ah.Weedguru Higher wrote:Coke makes ya feel like king of the hill....bigger, better, taller etc...Bubbles wrote:totally do not get that.

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users


