http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/04/ ... test=facesThe strange discovery by quantum physicists at the University of California Santa Barbara means that an object you can see in front of you may exist simultaneously in a parallel universe -- a multi-state condition that has scientists theorizing that traveling through time may be much more than just the plaything of science fiction writers.
Freaky Physics Proves Parallel Universes Exist
Moderator: Moderators
-
Ziggy
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1714
- Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:53 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Freaky Physics Proves Parallel Universes Exist
Freaky Physics Proves Parallel Universes Exist
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA
“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA
“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
-
(weedguru)scarf
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5762
- Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
- Contact:
-
kravhen
- Casual toker

- Posts: 17
- Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Freaky Physics Proves Parallel Universes Exist
(weedguru)scarf wrote:urm...fox news
-
Ikku
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2687
- Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
- Contact:
Re: Freaky Physics Proves Parallel Universes Exist
I think they're on to somethingWhat does it all mean? Let's say you're in Oklahoma visiting your aunt. But in another universe, where your atomic particles just can't keep up, you're actually at home watching "The Simpsons." That may sound far-fetched, but it's based on real science.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
Re: Freaky Physics Proves Parallel Universes Exist
what's wrong with this place, I posted here a few hours ago and now it's gone!
I read about this a while ago and i've seen a couple of docu's on it, even though it's fox it is true.
I read about this a while ago and i've seen a couple of docu's on it, even though it's fox it is true.
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
Ziggy
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1714
- Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:53 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: Freaky Physics Proves Parallel Universes Exist
The site went down brieftly a couple hours ago, dont know why.WeedGuru_Flow wrote:what's wrong with this place, I posted here a few hours ago and now it's gone!
I read about this a while ago and i've seen a couple of docu's on it, even though it's fox it is true.
But I remember you posting in here too
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA
“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA
“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: Freaky Physics Proves Parallel Universes Exist
(weedguru)scarf wrote:urm...fox news
Everything's all screwy for me too. Says people posted who haven't.WeedGuru_Flow wrote:what's wrong with this place, I posted here a few hours ago and now it's gone!
I read about this a while ago and i've seen a couple of docu's on it, even though it's fox it is true.
-
Gorecore
- Weedguru Grampy

- Posts: 4115
- Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
- Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
- Contact:
Re: Freaky Physics Proves Parallel Universes Exist
If I can't escape Earth, I swear I'll quit crack!

-
Ziggy
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1714
- Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:53 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: Freaky Physics Proves Parallel Universes Exist
Maybe you in parallel universe posted it ! ? ! ?
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA
“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA
“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6562
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
Re: Freaky Physics Proves Parallel Universes Exist
I turn off completely when I see FOX NEWS mentioned..for anyone, who believe ANY of their bullshit, is too far demented for my attention...
- Dr. Greenthumb
- Stoned Immaculate

- Posts: 8112
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
- Contact:
Re: Freaky Physics Proves Parallel Universes Exist
^Yeah they're always pushing that parallel dimension stuff down our throats. Damn them 
Pretty cool article. I love talk of alternate dimension and string theory and all that fun quantum physics stuff.
The excerpt you posted reminds me of the recent episode of Fringe where Walter builds that thing that can see into another dimension and he's watching his parallel self.
Pretty cool article. I love talk of alternate dimension and string theory and all that fun quantum physics stuff.
The excerpt you posted reminds me of the recent episode of Fringe where Walter builds that thing that can see into another dimension and he's watching his parallel self.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
-Charlie Kelly
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
Re: Freaky Physics Proves Parallel Universes Exist
It's actually true, on the quantum level electrons exist everywhere at the same time, we're still just a small step into the quantum territory but the possibilities are awesome.
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users