Freaky Physics Proves Parallel Universes Exist

Have any news that needs publishing, or want to comment on a current article? Post here

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Ziggy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1714
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:53 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Freaky Physics Proves Parallel Universes Exist

Post by Ziggy »

Freaky Physics Proves Parallel Universes Exist
The strange discovery by quantum physicists at the University of California Santa Barbara means that an object you can see in front of you may exist simultaneously in a parallel universe -- a multi-state condition that has scientists theorizing that traveling through time may be much more than just the plaything of science fiction writers.
http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/04/ ... test=faces
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA

“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Re: Freaky Physics Proves Parallel Universes Exist

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

urm...fox news
woah
kravhen
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:33 am
Contact:

Re: Freaky Physics Proves Parallel Universes Exist

Post by kravhen »

(weedguru)scarf wrote:urm...fox news
:skunk:
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Re: Freaky Physics Proves Parallel Universes Exist

Post by Ikku »

What does it all mean? Let's say you're in Oklahoma visiting your aunt. But in another universe, where your atomic particles just can't keep up, you're actually at home watching "The Simpsons." That may sound far-fetched, but it's based on real science.
I think they're on to something
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: Freaky Physics Proves Parallel Universes Exist

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

what's wrong with this place, I posted here a few hours ago and now it's gone!


I read about this a while ago and i've seen a couple of docu's on it, even though it's fox it is true.
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
Ziggy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1714
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:53 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Freaky Physics Proves Parallel Universes Exist

Post by Ziggy »

WeedGuru_Flow wrote:what's wrong with this place, I posted here a few hours ago and now it's gone!


I read about this a while ago and i've seen a couple of docu's on it, even though it's fox it is true.
The site went down brieftly a couple hours ago, dont know why.

But I remember you posting in here too
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA

“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Re: Freaky Physics Proves Parallel Universes Exist

Post by andriaSRH »

(weedguru)scarf wrote:urm...fox news
(Y)
WeedGuru_Flow wrote:what's wrong with this place, I posted here a few hours ago and now it's gone!


I read about this a while ago and i've seen a couple of docu's on it, even though it's fox it is true.
Everything's all screwy for me too. Says people posted who haven't.
Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

Re: Freaky Physics Proves Parallel Universes Exist

Post by Gorecore »

If I can't escape Earth, I swear I'll quit crack!
Image
Ziggy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1714
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:53 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Freaky Physics Proves Parallel Universes Exist

Post by Ziggy »

Maybe you in parallel universe posted it ! ? ! ?
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA

“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

Re: Freaky Physics Proves Parallel Universes Exist

Post by weedguru_animal »

I turn off completely when I see FOX NEWS mentioned..for anyone, who believe ANY of their bullshit, is too far demented for my attention...
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Re: Freaky Physics Proves Parallel Universes Exist

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

^Yeah they're always pushing that parallel dimension stuff down our throats. Damn them :lol:

Pretty cool article. I love talk of alternate dimension and string theory and all that fun quantum physics stuff.
The excerpt you posted reminds me of the recent episode of Fringe where Walter builds that thing that can see into another dimension and he's watching his parallel self.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: Freaky Physics Proves Parallel Universes Exist

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

It's actually true, on the quantum level electrons exist everywhere at the same time, we're still just a small step into the quantum territory but the possibilities are awesome.
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users