Scrabble rule change

Have any news that needs publishing, or want to comment on a current article? Post here

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
weedguru_waffles

Scrabble rule change

Post by weedguru_waffles »

The rules of word game Scrabble are being changed for the first time in its history to allow the use of proper nouns, games company Mattel has said.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/8604625.stm
andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Re: Scrabble rule change

Post by andriaSRH »

I am pretty pumped about this. I play scrabble all the time.
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: Scrabble rule change

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

Man i've been writing them for this since I played it the first time when Iwas a five year old kid, and finally IT'S HERE!
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

Re: Scrabble rule change

Post by Gorecore »

Greaaaat...now I'll get my ass kicked ever HARDER!! :(
Image
wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Re: Scrabble rule change

Post by wgToonces »

andriaSRH wrote:I am pretty pumped about this. I play scrabble all the time.

ROFL
:scratchs:
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Scrabble rule change

Post by Weedguru Higher »

I used to play Scrabble alot when I was younger. It the past few years the only scrabble I have played is on the computer with a Scrabble game that I got in a cereal box :D
Image
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: Scrabble rule change

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

Closed the double thread,just because I don't like double things, except for breasts and hot twins.
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Re: Scrabble rule change

Post by wgToonces »

Flow you fucking power nazi!!


;) :P
:scratchs:
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: Scrabble rule change

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

Toonces wrote:Flow you fucking power nazi!!


;) :P

BANNED! :war:
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Re: Scrabble rule change

Post by andriaSRH »

Toonces wrote:
andriaSRH wrote:I am pretty pumped about this. I play scrabble all the time.

ROFL
Blow me :P

You ever play board games when you're high or drunk (or both)? It's fun as hell.
wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Re: Scrabble rule change

Post by wgToonces »

I cannot say I ever have. Although if we ever meet I'll challenge you to some fucking major league Scrabble.
:scratchs:
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Re: Scrabble rule change

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

think i have played maybe twice in my life... so this rule change wont affect my day to day goings.
woah
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users