http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/8604625.stmThe rules of word game Scrabble are being changed for the first time in its history to allow the use of proper nouns, games company Mattel has said.
Scrabble rule change
Moderator: Moderators
-
weedguru_waffles
Scrabble rule change
-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: Scrabble rule change
I am pretty pumped about this. I play scrabble all the time.
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
Re: Scrabble rule change
Man i've been writing them for this since I played it the first time when Iwas a five year old kid, and finally IT'S HERE!
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
Gorecore
- Weedguru Grampy

- Posts: 4115
- Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
- Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
- Contact:
-
wgToonces
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2777
- Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
- Location: Glasgow, Scotland
- Contact:
Re: Scrabble rule change
andriaSRH wrote:I am pretty pumped about this. I play scrabble all the time.
ROFL
:scratchs:
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: Scrabble rule change
I used to play Scrabble alot when I was younger. It the past few years the only scrabble I have played is on the computer with a Scrabble game that I got in a cereal box 

-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
Re: Scrabble rule change
Closed the double thread,just because I don't like double things, except for breasts and hot twins.
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
wgToonces
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2777
- Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
- Location: Glasgow, Scotland
- Contact:
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
Re: Scrabble rule change
Toonces wrote:Flow you fucking power nazi!!
![]()
BANNED!

Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: Scrabble rule change
Blow meToonces wrote:andriaSRH wrote:I am pretty pumped about this. I play scrabble all the time.
ROFL
You ever play board games when you're high or drunk (or both)? It's fun as hell.
-
wgToonces
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2777
- Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
- Location: Glasgow, Scotland
- Contact:
Re: Scrabble rule change
I cannot say I ever have. Although if we ever meet I'll challenge you to some fucking major league Scrabble.
:scratchs:
-
(weedguru)scarf
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5762
- Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
- Contact:
Re: Scrabble rule change
think i have played maybe twice in my life... so this rule change wont affect my day to day goings.
woah
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
