http://tnjn.com/2010/apr/01/burger-king ... eft-hande/As the servers of America's favorite burger, Burger King is introducing the left-handed whopper to give Americans another chance to have it their way.
"We have always been proud of the fact that we offer 1024 ways to order our flagship Whopper sandwich. Now we are offering 1025 ways," Jim Watkins, senior vice president for marketing for Burger King corporation said in a press release.
"I hate it when the condiments fall out the right side of the bun," Audrey Barnette, a left-handed sophomore in music education, said. "This should make lunch much less messy."
Burger King unveils left-handed Whopper
Moderator: Moderators
-
Ziggy
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1714
- Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:53 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Burger King unveils left-handed Whopper
Burger King unveils left-handed Whopper
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA
“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA
“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
Gorecore
- Weedguru Grampy

- Posts: 4115
- Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
- Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
- Contact:
Re: Burger King unveils left-handed Whopper
*sigh* This is just as bad as the Shreddies thing they have going on. "Do you prefer the square shape or the diamond shape?" It's the SAME fucking shape, only tilted 45 degrees!

-
Ziggy
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1714
- Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:53 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: Burger King unveils left-handed Whopper
...wait for it...
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA
“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA
“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: Burger King unveils left-handed Whopper
Ha, yeah I laughed like crazy when I saw that commercial!Gorecore wrote:*sigh* This is just as bad as the Shreddies thing they have going on. "Do you prefer the square shape or the diamond shape?" It's the SAME fucking shape, only tilted 45 degrees!

-
(weedguru)scarf
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5762
- Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
- Contact:
Re: Burger King unveils left-handed Whopper
the whole ad campaign over here is based on the fact that you need two hands to eat it
woah
- Dr. Greenthumb
- Stoned Immaculate

- Posts: 8112
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
- Contact:
Re: Burger King unveils left-handed Whopper
^^^Yeah. I love those commercials where his buddy offers to hold it for him.
I've never heard this. I'm left handed and have never had an issue eating a whopper.
Audrey Barnett is either one-handed or an idiot.
And even then I'm still confused...can't you just turn the around and start on the other side.
I've never heard this. I'm left handed and have never had an issue eating a whopper.
Audrey Barnett is either one-handed or an idiot.
And even then I'm still confused...can't you just turn the around and start on the other side.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
-Charlie Kelly
-
Ikku
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2687
- Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
- Contact:
Re: Burger King unveils left-handed Whopper
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
-
Gorecore
- Weedguru Grampy

- Posts: 4115
- Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
- Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
- Contact:
- Dr. Greenthumb
- Stoned Immaculate

- Posts: 8112
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
- Contact:
Re: Burger King unveils left-handed Whopper
how gay
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
-Charlie Kelly
-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: Burger King unveils left-handed Whopper
You guys got had ...or is it been had? 
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
Re: Burger King unveils left-handed Whopper
I ate a big whopper and Big king xxl yesterday hehe, lovely burgers.
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
wgToonces
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2777
- Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
- Location: Glasgow, Scotland
- Contact:
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
Re: Burger King unveils left-handed Whopper
I'm a lefty but never had any problems eating right handed burgers...
tehee
tehee
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
Ziggy
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1714
- Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:53 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: Burger King unveils left-handed Whopper
Lol yupGorecore wrote:Oh shit, I think I just got this...
errr...April Fools?
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA
“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA
“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users