Burger King unveils left-handed Whopper

Have any news that needs publishing, or want to comment on a current article? Post here

Moderator: Moderators

Ziggy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1714
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:53 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Burger King unveils left-handed Whopper

Post by Ziggy »

Burger King unveils left-handed Whopper
As the servers of America's favorite burger, Burger King is introducing the left-handed whopper to give Americans another chance to have it their way.

"We have always been proud of the fact that we offer 1024 ways to order our flagship Whopper sandwich. Now we are offering 1025 ways," Jim Watkins, senior vice president for marketing for Burger King corporation said in a press release.

"I hate it when the condiments fall out the right side of the bun," Audrey Barnette, a left-handed sophomore in music education, said. "This should make lunch much less messy."
http://tnjn.com/2010/apr/01/burger-king ... eft-hande/
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA

“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Burger King unveils left-handed Whopper

Post by Weedguru Higher »

:rofl:

I eat my whoppers with both hands!
Image
Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

Re: Burger King unveils left-handed Whopper

Post by Gorecore »

*sigh* This is just as bad as the Shreddies thing they have going on. "Do you prefer the square shape or the diamond shape?" It's the SAME fucking shape, only tilted 45 degrees!
Image
Ziggy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1714
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:53 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Burger King unveils left-handed Whopper

Post by Ziggy »

...wait for it...
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA

“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Burger King unveils left-handed Whopper

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Gorecore wrote:*sigh* This is just as bad as the Shreddies thing they have going on. "Do you prefer the square shape or the diamond shape?" It's the SAME fucking shape, only tilted 45 degrees!
Ha, yeah I laughed like crazy when I saw that commercial!
Image
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Re: Burger King unveils left-handed Whopper

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

the whole ad campaign over here is based on the fact that you need two hands to eat it
woah
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Re: Burger King unveils left-handed Whopper

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

^^^Yeah. I love those commercials where his buddy offers to hold it for him.

I've never heard this. I'm left handed and have never had an issue eating a whopper.

Audrey Barnett is either one-handed or an idiot.

And even then I'm still confused...can't you just turn the around and start on the other side.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Re: Burger King unveils left-handed Whopper

Post by Ikku »

:rastasmoke: :rasta: :rasta: :rastasmoke: :rastasmoke: :rasta: :war:
:rofl:
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

Re: Burger King unveils left-handed Whopper

Post by Gorecore »

Oh shit, I think I just got this...

errr...April Fools?
Image
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Re: Burger King unveils left-handed Whopper

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

how gay
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Re: Burger King unveils left-handed Whopper

Post by andriaSRH »

You guys got had ...or is it been had? :lol:
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: Burger King unveils left-handed Whopper

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

I ate a big whopper and Big king xxl yesterday hehe, lovely burgers.
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Re: Burger King unveils left-handed Whopper

Post by wgToonces »

Rofl, nice thread.
:scratchs:
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: Burger King unveils left-handed Whopper

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

I'm a lefty but never had any problems eating right handed burgers...



tehee
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
Ziggy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1714
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:53 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Burger King unveils left-handed Whopper

Post by Ziggy »

Gorecore wrote:Oh shit, I think I just got this...

errr...April Fools?
Lol yup
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA

“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users