How you smoke a nickel worths of weed?

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

freakyschitzo90
Why Hello There !
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:21 am
Contact:

How you smoke a nickel worths of weed?

Post by freakyschitzo90 »

So I just recently aquired a nicks worth of weed (atleast I think) and Im wondering how would u smoke that amount. I dont think its enough for a joint.. :?: help plz!
doobieman420
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 139
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:49 am
Location: Lancaster County, PA
Contact:

Post by doobieman420 »

if u got no bowl, go willie nelson, thats what i did tonight. take an apple, carve out a little hole, push a pen below so the pentip comes out at bottom of bowl, toke. sometimes its wet and takes forever, so dry it out first. if not, take a ciggerete, empty out a little, put the nick in and smoke that. wont be as good tho
My entire world is contained in this plastic cup...
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

i still need to try that
logically posted pictures about his one a while back... looked cool
woah
BlazedAndConfused
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 185
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:52 pm
Location: Pennsylvania
Contact:

Post by BlazedAndConfused »

if ur talkin bout the apple, i did it once. it was nice. tasted fruity and mellow. if i had more weed it would have been awesome i think.
I Don't Take Drugs. I Am Drugs.
grayhookups
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 272
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:02 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by grayhookups »

well theres technically always enuff for a joint, so u can just roll a little pinner if u want
jus roll the cone first and then pack it all in
everything is better when stoned....period
swanee89
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1722
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:21 pm
Location: Illinois
Contact:

Post by swanee89 »

ive done the apple thing before, kinda just a novelty...

i made a shitty diagram a while back with a carbed version...
Image
[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/swanee89/rs_sig2.jpg[/img]
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart
blackxs
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 648
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:36 pm
Contact:

Post by blackxs »

omg is it smoother than a pipe?
Sm0kyMcPot
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 717
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:12 am
Location: Minnesota
Contact:

Post by Sm0kyMcPot »

fuck thattt just smoke a boewl...then wait for the cottonmoth to set in then eat the apple :lol: its thw qway to go ...sry bout this post cant type..drunk high buzzy commin off teh salvia alil still too
"Seems like I've been here before.
Seems so familiar.
Seems like I'm slipping
into a dream within a dream."
-Maynard James Keenan
logically
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1564
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:41 am
Location: the woods
Contact:

Post by logically »

scarf wrote:i still need to try that
logically posted pictures about his one a while back... looked cool
ummmm.... I don't remember that lol... If I ever remember I'll totally repost in this thread!
ImageA warrior may choose pacifism, all others are condemned to it.Image
Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2352
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
Contact:

Post by Jay212 »

im guessin by nickel u mean .5gs or more? That's usually enough to roll up, if not, throw in a bit of tip.
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS
swanee89
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1722
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:21 pm
Location: Illinois
Contact:

Post by swanee89 »

blackxs wrote:omg is it smoother than a pipe?
yea, especially if you pop the apple in the fridge first.

its very easy to do and not that messy compared to a bong or whatever. it gives a cool, slightly flavored smoke thats pretty fun.

damn, i think im gonna do the apple thing friday when i pick up some more green :D
[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/swanee89/rs_sig2.jpg[/img]
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart
ganjaeata
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon May 21, 2007 3:58 am
Contact:

Post by ganjaeata »

wen i dont have enough for a joint and im not sure if the apple is dry enough i roll a real small joint and put it in the appl that way ur sure it burns and u dont waste any like u might on a joint
Genius
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 439
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 10:10 pm
Contact:

Post by Genius »

Judgin by what the original poster asked, I'm guessin he's probably a rookie smoker. Half a gram is way too much for a novice to smoke at once on his own. I'd say 1/4 of a gram is good for a newbie. Just roll it in a spliff, or smoke it in a bowl or whatever.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/redeyedol/Signature%20pic/final.jpg[/img]
JokersAce
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1388
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:00 am
Contact:

Post by JokersAce »

or a bot or something.... seriously..'' guys halp i cant kno how 2 smoke bowls!!''
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
Sm0kyMcPot
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 717
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:12 am
Location: Minnesota
Contact:

Post by Sm0kyMcPot »

Genius wrote:Judgin by what the original poster asked, I'm guessin he's probably a rookie smoker. Half a gram is way too much for a novice to smoke at once on his own. I'd say 1/4 of a gram is good for a newbie. Just roll it in a spliff, or smoke it in a bowl or whatever.
half a gram is nothing....thats not even two caked over bowls.
"Seems like I've been here before.
Seems so familiar.
Seems like I'm slipping
into a dream within a dream."
-Maynard James Keenan
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users