How you smoke a nickel worths of weed?
Moderator: Moderators
-
freakyschitzo90
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:21 am
- Contact:
How you smoke a nickel worths of weed?
So I just recently aquired a nicks worth of weed (atleast I think) and Im wondering how would u smoke that amount. I dont think its enough for a joint..
help plz!
-
doobieman420
- Bonghead

- Posts: 139
- Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:49 am
- Location: Lancaster County, PA
- Contact:
if u got no bowl, go willie nelson, thats what i did tonight. take an apple, carve out a little hole, push a pen below so the pentip comes out at bottom of bowl, toke. sometimes its wet and takes forever, so dry it out first. if not, take a ciggerete, empty out a little, put the nick in and smoke that. wont be as good tho
My entire world is contained in this plastic cup...
-
(weedguru)scarf
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5762
- Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
- Contact:
-
BlazedAndConfused
- Bonghead

- Posts: 185
- Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:52 pm
- Location: Pennsylvania
- Contact:
-
grayhookups
- Bonghead

- Posts: 272
- Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:02 pm
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
-
swanee89
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1722
- Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:21 pm
- Location: Illinois
- Contact:
ive done the apple thing before, kinda just a novelty...
i made a shitty diagram a while back with a carbed version...

i made a shitty diagram a while back with a carbed version...

[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/swanee89/rs_sig2.jpg[/img]
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart
-
blackxs
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 648
- Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:36 pm
- Contact:
-
Sm0kyMcPot
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 717
- Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:12 am
- Location: Minnesota
- Contact:
fuck thattt just smoke a boewl...then wait for the cottonmoth to set in then eat the apple
its thw qway to go ...sry bout this post cant type..drunk high buzzy commin off teh salvia alil still too
"Seems like I've been here before.
Seems so familiar.
Seems like I'm slipping
into a dream within a dream."
-Maynard James Keenan
Seems so familiar.
Seems like I'm slipping
into a dream within a dream."
-Maynard James Keenan
-
logically
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1564
- Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:41 am
- Location: the woods
- Contact:
-
Jay212
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2352
- Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
- Contact:
-
swanee89
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1722
- Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:21 pm
- Location: Illinois
- Contact:
yea, especially if you pop the apple in the fridge first.blackxs wrote:omg is it smoother than a pipe?
its very easy to do and not that messy compared to a bong or whatever. it gives a cool, slightly flavored smoke thats pretty fun.
damn, i think im gonna do the apple thing friday when i pick up some more green
[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/swanee89/rs_sig2.jpg[/img]
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart
-
ganjaeata
- Casual toker

- Posts: 44
- Joined: Mon May 21, 2007 3:58 am
- Contact:
-
Genius
- Bonghead

- Posts: 439
- Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 10:10 pm
- Contact:
Judgin by what the original poster asked, I'm guessin he's probably a rookie smoker. Half a gram is way too much for a novice to smoke at once on his own. I'd say 1/4 of a gram is good for a newbie. Just roll it in a spliff, or smoke it in a bowl or whatever.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/redeyedol/Signature%20pic/final.jpg[/img]
-
JokersAce
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1388
- Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:00 am
- Contact:
-
Sm0kyMcPot
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 717
- Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:12 am
- Location: Minnesota
- Contact:
half a gram is nothing....thats not even two caked over bowls.Genius wrote:Judgin by what the original poster asked, I'm guessin he's probably a rookie smoker. Half a gram is way too much for a novice to smoke at once on his own. I'd say 1/4 of a gram is good for a newbie. Just roll it in a spliff, or smoke it in a bowl or whatever.
"Seems like I've been here before.
Seems so familiar.
Seems like I'm slipping
into a dream within a dream."
-Maynard James Keenan
Seems so familiar.
Seems like I'm slipping
into a dream within a dream."
-Maynard James Keenan
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
A warrior may choose pacifism, all others are condemned to it.