Internet Seeds? Wth?

Discuss marijuana strains, seeds, seedbanks, and breeding

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
SystemOfAUp
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 188
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:33 am
Contact:

Internet Seeds? Wth?

Post by SystemOfAUp »

While looking around for growing tips I found amsterdammarijuanaseeds.com and I'm wondering if this is the biggest load of bs, I mean buying seeds on the internet and getting them delivered right to your door? Wouldn't they, yknow, be able to tell somehow? Or is it actually "safe"?
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned - Buddha
weed-meen
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 94
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:53 pm
Contact:

Post by weed-meen »

Well I don't know about that site, but everybodydoesit.co.uk has seeds and they send them to you're door very safely...
Oh Cannabis, oh cannabis you're THC is great. So don't try to speculate and get a f*cking Break.
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

It's safe to buy them online even though it is illegal for seeds in america, but most countries have it so it's legal to own marijuana seeds.
Peace Not Greed.
Vinyl
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 910
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:06 am
Contact:

Post by Vinyl »

yup. in canada its legal to own seeds. the green party of canada (political party who tries to legalize pot and other things for the environment) was even giving out seed packets at one of its support rallies. pretty cool to live in canada 8)
[img]http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/5183/sigab4.jpg[/img]
Toke now, or forever hold your piece
SystemOfAUp
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 188
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:33 am
Contact:

Post by SystemOfAUp »

thats why i wish i lived in canada heh, but no i get stuck in texas :x

well that everybodydoesit site that weed-meen talked about says they dont ship to usa... Is it even a good idea to try and get some seeds bought and sent over here to texas? Meh, I'm not sure if I want to start growing pot or if I want to start growing shrooms... *noone* in this whole city sells shrooms so im thinking that growing shrooms would be better (and since theres no laws against buying spores and growing shrooms, safer).
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned - Buddha
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

I'd say try growing shrooms because you can grow a crap load and it only takes 3 weeks to a month for them to be fully grown and stuff.
Peace Not Greed.
SystemOfAUp
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 188
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:33 am
Contact:

Post by SystemOfAUp »

hm 3 weeks to a month? I lost the site I had that sold the stuff required, do any of you have a good site that sells spores and those little growing container-things?
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned - Buddha
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

In the other drugs section their is a section for mushrooms and probably have a few sites that sell them, but they aren't expensive at all either for the kits and spores.
Peace Not Greed.
SystemOfAUp
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 188
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:33 am
Contact:

Post by SystemOfAUp »

alright ill head over there, thinking I might be able to make some good $$ as well as keep some on the side for me and friends
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned - Buddha
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users