Internet Seeds? Wth?
Moderator: Moderators
-
SystemOfAUp
- Bonghead

- Posts: 188
- Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:33 am
- Contact:
Internet Seeds? Wth?
While looking around for growing tips I found amsterdammarijuanaseeds.com and I'm wondering if this is the biggest load of bs, I mean buying seeds on the internet and getting them delivered right to your door? Wouldn't they, yknow, be able to tell somehow? Or is it actually "safe"?
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned - Buddha
-
weed-meen
- Casual toker

- Posts: 94
- Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:53 pm
- Contact:
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
-
Vinyl
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 910
- Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:06 am
- Contact:
yup. in canada its legal to own seeds. the green party of canada (political party who tries to legalize pot and other things for the environment) was even giving out seed packets at one of its support rallies. pretty cool to live in canada 
[img]http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/5183/sigab4.jpg[/img]
Toke now, or forever hold your piece
Toke now, or forever hold your piece
-
SystemOfAUp
- Bonghead

- Posts: 188
- Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:33 am
- Contact:
thats why i wish i lived in canada heh, but no i get stuck in texas
well that everybodydoesit site that weed-meen talked about says they dont ship to usa... Is it even a good idea to try and get some seeds bought and sent over here to texas? Meh, I'm not sure if I want to start growing pot or if I want to start growing shrooms... *noone* in this whole city sells shrooms so im thinking that growing shrooms would be better (and since theres no laws against buying spores and growing shrooms, safer).
well that everybodydoesit site that weed-meen talked about says they dont ship to usa... Is it even a good idea to try and get some seeds bought and sent over here to texas? Meh, I'm not sure if I want to start growing pot or if I want to start growing shrooms... *noone* in this whole city sells shrooms so im thinking that growing shrooms would be better (and since theres no laws against buying spores and growing shrooms, safer).
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned - Buddha
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
-
SystemOfAUp
- Bonghead

- Posts: 188
- Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:33 am
- Contact:
hm 3 weeks to a month? I lost the site I had that sold the stuff required, do any of you have a good site that sells spores and those little growing container-things?
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned - Buddha
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
-
SystemOfAUp
- Bonghead

- Posts: 188
- Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:33 am
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users