Smoking while sick
Moderator: Moderators
-
stonedross
- Casual toker

- Posts: 84
- Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:09 am
- Contact:
Smoking while sick
I was just wondering if it's ok for me to get high when I have a cold. It's just a stuffy nose, sorta sore throat, and sneezing. I thought it best to ask here before I tried.
-
Dakine
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2383
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
- Location: Leeds
- Contact:
-
Jetasis
- Bonghead

- Posts: 138
- Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:26 am
- Location: Edmonton, AB, Canada
- Contact:
-
Ikku
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2687
- Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
- Contact:
I dunno, I've had a sore throat for a while now, smoking didn't really bother me though. In fact after getting high I do think I felt better.
However with a full blown cold, smoking sucks. Did it a couple weeks ago, completely dried out my nose and throat, couldn't breathe for shit.
However with a full blown cold, smoking sucks. Did it a couple weeks ago, completely dried out my nose and throat, couldn't breathe for shit.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
-
SladeHino
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 506
- Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:32 pm
- Location: North Carolina
- Contact:
-
AbbyRoad
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4340
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
- Location: Sarnia
- Contact:
-
buck333
- Casual toker

- Posts: 64
- Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:09 am
- Contact:
if your just a bit sick then hells yes. not only will it help you eat more to get more nutrients going to fuel your immune system but you will sleep better and be generally more relaxed, lower stress=better working immune system
BUT for long term sicknesses it will lower your ability to fight it and agitate your lungs pretty bad. If you feel REALLY shitty I wouldnt recomend it as other people said you will be coughing fuckin horrible for weeks. so if its not that bad go ahead, if its laying you on your ass with fever and shit just wait
BUT for long term sicknesses it will lower your ability to fight it and agitate your lungs pretty bad. If you feel REALLY shitty I wouldnt recomend it as other people said you will be coughing fuckin horrible for weeks. so if its not that bad go ahead, if its laying you on your ass with fever and shit just wait
-
MatteN
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 867
- Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:32 pm
- Location: U.S until I get an my own island
- Contact:
-
weedguru+chrisisonfire
- +Political-Pothead+

- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:03 am
- Location: The Hill
- Contact:
-
Ikku
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2687
- Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
- Contact:
-
osirus15
- Casual toker

- Posts: 42
- Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:39 am
- Location: Denver, CO
- Contact:
smoking when sick
i heard somewhere that weed lowers your white blood cell count or some shit, so you can get sick easier... but i dont know i smoke when im sick all the time i always feel better... smoke a couple bowls and throw in a movie and lay down youll be alright 
-
blazedsubaru
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1182
- Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
- Location: WA
- Contact:
You will feel a shitload better and if you are laying around resting the day won't seem so long and it will be okay. That's the worst part of being sick, laying around gets so boring!
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
-
SomeONE?
- Bonghead

- Posts: 442
- Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 2:17 pm
- Location: some were in hell
- Contact:
-
blazedsubaru
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1182
- Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
- Location: WA
- Contact:
So this is a funny story, and I guess it relates.
I used to hang out with these gangster types, and one day we are chillin' at this guy's house. We were smoking out on the street, ya know, fuck the po-lice, let the neighbors think we're wild, shit like that. But one guy just had his tonsils taken out and if he smoked the holes would get infected or would hurt or something. I don't really remember, all I knew is he couldn't smoke through his mouth. So someone busted out one of those beer helmets. They took both hoses and 2 fat blunts and shotgunned one blunt into each hose, which went from the top of the helmet down into this kid's nostril. He said it burned like hell, but he still got fucked up and his teeth didn't get infected.
I used to hang out with these gangster types, and one day we are chillin' at this guy's house. We were smoking out on the street, ya know, fuck the po-lice, let the neighbors think we're wild, shit like that. But one guy just had his tonsils taken out and if he smoked the holes would get infected or would hurt or something. I don't really remember, all I knew is he couldn't smoke through his mouth. So someone busted out one of those beer helmets. They took both hoses and 2 fat blunts and shotgunned one blunt into each hose, which went from the top of the helmet down into this kid's nostril. He said it burned like hell, but he still got fucked up and his teeth didn't get infected.
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users

