Breaking It Up
Moderator: Moderators
-
atticusfinch24
- Casual toker

- Posts: 32
- Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:20 am
- Contact:
Breaking It Up
When I have a nug how small should I be breaking it up to put in a bowl?
- FIRE!!!
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4564
- Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
- Location: Deep South FL
- Contact:
-
President Beavis
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
- Contact:
-
dr.Spock
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 891
- Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:58 am
- Contact:
-
buck333
- Casual toker

- Posts: 64
- Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:09 am
- Contact:
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
-
(weedguru)scarf
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5762
- Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
- Contact:
-
Genius
- Bonghead

- Posts: 439
- Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 10:10 pm
- Contact:
I rip it up into small pieces, but I never grind it up and turn it into powder; it burns too fast that way. I've always wondered, though, how efficient would it be to just throw in a large piece of bud into a bowl and try to smoke it like that? I've never done so, so I wouldn't know if it's any good or not.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/redeyedol/Signature%20pic/final.jpg[/img]
-
Certified-Nutter
- The Iron Lungs of Wales!

- Posts: 1835
- Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:27 pm
- Location: somewhere in the vallies
- Contact:
-
Bunny420
- Bonghead

- Posts: 304
- Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:13 am
- Contact:
good point. tahts why i like smaller peices.Certified-Nutter wrote:its ok.... but it takes a long time to burn thru, i mean, lotta the time, u burn the outside fine.... but then u spend ages trying to get the middle of the bud to burn... godamn anoying sometimes, easier to break it up into smaller peices
http://youtube.com/watch?v=AqD8NkWDucM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5WsI15fxORg
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5WsI15fxORg
-
PyroPipe
- Casual toker

- Posts: 18
- Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:36 am
- Contact:
lol
Yah, i just made a pipe the other day and it turns out the tube was too big. I didnt have time to modify it so i just threw a nice size bud in there. I got maby 5-6 hits off of it before it started gettin shitty.
Generally i just take a nice size bud and pull off starting at the bottom. Get close to the stem and just pull away. From there u can just toss that little sucker in or squeeze it between ur fingers and pull more little bits off of it.
I dont like grinding it up into little dust thought cause move of it gets caught in the flame and when i let off the inhale a big puff comes outta the bowl. THAS MY WEED FLOATIN AWAY lol, so yah i just put the little guys in there.
Another bonus for me i guess is that it likes to stay cherry when it has lil buds to catch.
Generally i just take a nice size bud and pull off starting at the bottom. Get close to the stem and just pull away. From there u can just toss that little sucker in or squeeze it between ur fingers and pull more little bits off of it.
I dont like grinding it up into little dust thought cause move of it gets caught in the flame and when i let off the inhale a big puff comes outta the bowl. THAS MY WEED FLOATIN AWAY lol, so yah i just put the little guys in there.
Another bonus for me i guess is that it likes to stay cherry when it has lil buds to catch.
-
219
- Casual toker

- Posts: 90
- Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:53 am
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Sensei
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3440
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
-
Dakine
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2383
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
- Location: Leeds
- Contact:
Takes ages, and isnt very powerful. If you break it down, theres a larger surface area to burn, so you get higher.Genius wrote:I rip it up into small pieces, but I never grind it up and turn it into powder; it burns too fast that way. I've always wondered, though, how efficient would it be to just throw in a large piece of bud into a bowl and try to smoke it like that? I've never done so, so I wouldn't know if it's any good or not.
[img]http://i11.tinypic.com/33c29o8.jpg[/img]
-
SmotPoker
- Casual toker

- Posts: 41
- Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:10 pm
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
<- My old account