What is the absolute best type of weed?

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

DerrtyJake
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 101
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:31 am
Location: United States
Contact:

What is the absolute best type of weed?

Post by DerrtyJake »

I typically just smoke normal stuff anyone can grow with average seeds. I used to think what we refer to in the states as Hydro was the best, but then I realized any form of marijuana can be grown hydroponically. Then I heard about this stuff on another forum call Pure Sativa, but Sativa I thought is just one of the two types of plants. Now I hear about White Widow being covered with crystals. So my guess would have to be hydroponically grown White Widow?
Last edited by DerrtyJake on Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[quote="JimJones"]back when i used to work at kfc my boss would let me smoke after 8pm cuz i was doing a better job when i was high[/quote]
^fucking hilarious
Mate
Chess Expert
Posts: 3434
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:58 pm
Location: Desrever os
Contact:

Post by Mate »

Your favorite.
"In Life, everyone starts out as a pawn, Every journey begins with a single move. . It's the decisions we make along the way that shapes our endgame."
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

Indica/Sativa are classifications. Within those there's a bunch of different strains (i.e. white widow), and there's also alot of hybrid strains.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
Dakine
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2383
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Post by Dakine »

Iwould personally liked to have tried purple haze, but thats not around anymore.unless hendrix was buried with some. i heard bob marley was buried with a bud.
User avatar
JusJoe
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 954
Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 8:09 pm
Location: TEXAS
Contact:

Post by JusJoe »

G-13 / Ice... just guessing though
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v342/jusjoe/soULblooD.jpg[/img]
Emagdnim
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 285
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:35 am
Location: B-more, MD
Contact:

Post by Emagdnim »

Im guessing some strain like Silver HazeXWW or something crazy like that..
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

I think my favorite to date was Legends Ultimate Indica, allthough Jamacian wasn't bad either.

Blueberry, Strawberry cough, white widow, various forms of Kush, White Rhino, Northern Lights, ATF, Waui Maui, anything grown in BC, Amsterdamn, and I've heard Spain has some potent bud.

Allthough whats in a name right? Anyone can attach a name to the bud they have. Allthough I have smoked a fair number of the above strains.

I think I stick with Legends for now anyways I still have a long road of toking ahead of me!
Get busy living or get busy dying.
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

Isn't it maui waui? but you can go on the hightimes website and it will probably be on there.
puffpuffpass
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 894
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2003 4:20 pm
Location: East Bumblefuck NJ
Contact:

Post by puffpuffpass »

The kind that gets you baked. I think people get too caught up in the names and types, there are so many hybrids now its hard to know what it is anyway.

besides purple and other obvious ones there are 3 types for me, shit, midies, headies.

I prefer headies.... :wink:
But could it be a grand joke
A puff of smoke
Yes it's but a great day
To know the way
Don't you see the huge clouds go flying by
Don't you know
Deep down we all are butterflies
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

SpRi7e wrote:Isn't it maui waui? but you can go on the hightimes website and it will probably be on there.
Yea it is, but funny thing is I was reading a hight times and it said that people that go to Hawaii or Alaska and are told they are getting the so called name brands of that area are actually getting BC Bud about 90 percent of the time!

Strange indeed...
Get busy living or get busy dying.
President Beavis
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1352
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
Contact:

Post by President Beavis »

The kind that gets you really high.
puffpuffpass
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 894
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2003 4:20 pm
Location: East Bumblefuck NJ
Contact:

Post by puffpuffpass »

BC is dome decent bud usually though.. I like it, it's not the strongest but it's got a great feel.
But could it be a grand joke
A puff of smoke
Yes it's but a great day
To know the way
Don't you see the huge clouds go flying by
Don't you know
Deep down we all are butterflies
Emagdnim
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 285
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:35 am
Location: B-more, MD
Contact:

Post by Emagdnim »

puffpuffpass wrote:The kind that gets you baked. I think people get too caught up in the names and types, there are so many hybrids now its hard to know what it is anyway.

besides purple and other obvious ones there are 3 types for me, shit, midies, headies.

I prefer headies.... :wink:
Agreed.
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

Lodekim wrote:Your favorite.
Simple, but true.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
Mate
Chess Expert
Posts: 3434
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:58 pm
Location: Desrever os
Contact:

Post by Mate »

Dr. Greenthumb wrote:
Lodekim wrote:Your favorite.
Simple, but true.
To be honest, i've smoked some OUT weed, and god damn, it sure tasted like shit, but i was DESTROYED, i don't know what was that shit, but it was some of the best highs in my life, lol.
"In Life, everyone starts out as a pawn, Every journey begins with a single move. . It's the decisions we make along the way that shapes our endgame."
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users