What is the absolute best type of weed?
Moderator: Moderators
-
DerrtyJake
- Bonghead

- Posts: 101
- Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:31 am
- Location: United States
- Contact:
What is the absolute best type of weed?
I typically just smoke normal stuff anyone can grow with average seeds. I used to think what we refer to in the states as Hydro was the best, but then I realized any form of marijuana can be grown hydroponically. Then I heard about this stuff on another forum call Pure Sativa, but Sativa I thought is just one of the two types of plants. Now I hear about White Widow being covered with crystals. So my guess would have to be hydroponically grown White Widow?
Last edited by DerrtyJake on Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[quote="JimJones"]back when i used to work at kfc my boss would let me smoke after 8pm cuz i was doing a better job when i was high[/quote]
^fucking hilarious
^fucking hilarious
-
Mate
- Chess Expert
- Posts: 3434
- Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:58 pm
- Location: Desrever os
- Contact:
- Dr. Greenthumb
- Stoned Immaculate

- Posts: 8112
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
- Contact:
Indica/Sativa are classifications. Within those there's a bunch of different strains (i.e. white widow), and there's also alot of hybrid strains.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
-Charlie Kelly
-
Dakine
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2383
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
- Location: Leeds
- Contact:
- JusJoe
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 954
- Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 8:09 pm
- Location: TEXAS
- Contact:
-
Emagdnim
- Bonghead

- Posts: 285
- Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:35 am
- Location: B-more, MD
- Contact:
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
I think my favorite to date was Legends Ultimate Indica, allthough Jamacian wasn't bad either.
Blueberry, Strawberry cough, white widow, various forms of Kush, White Rhino, Northern Lights, ATF, Waui Maui, anything grown in BC, Amsterdamn, and I've heard Spain has some potent bud.
Allthough whats in a name right? Anyone can attach a name to the bud they have. Allthough I have smoked a fair number of the above strains.
I think I stick with Legends for now anyways I still have a long road of toking ahead of me!
Blueberry, Strawberry cough, white widow, various forms of Kush, White Rhino, Northern Lights, ATF, Waui Maui, anything grown in BC, Amsterdamn, and I've heard Spain has some potent bud.
Allthough whats in a name right? Anyone can attach a name to the bud they have. Allthough I have smoked a fair number of the above strains.
I think I stick with Legends for now anyways I still have a long road of toking ahead of me!
Get busy living or get busy dying.
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
-
puffpuffpass
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 894
- Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2003 4:20 pm
- Location: East Bumblefuck NJ
- Contact:
The kind that gets you baked. I think people get too caught up in the names and types, there are so many hybrids now its hard to know what it is anyway.
besides purple and other obvious ones there are 3 types for me, shit, midies, headies.
I prefer headies....
besides purple and other obvious ones there are 3 types for me, shit, midies, headies.
I prefer headies....
But could it be a grand joke
A puff of smoke
Yes it's but a great day
To know the way
Don't you see the huge clouds go flying by
Don't you know
Deep down we all are butterflies
A puff of smoke
Yes it's but a great day
To know the way
Don't you see the huge clouds go flying by
Don't you know
Deep down we all are butterflies
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
Yea it is, but funny thing is I was reading a hight times and it said that people that go to Hawaii or Alaska and are told they are getting the so called name brands of that area are actually getting BC Bud about 90 percent of the time!SpRi7e wrote:Isn't it maui waui? but you can go on the hightimes website and it will probably be on there.
Strange indeed...
Get busy living or get busy dying.
-
President Beavis
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
- Contact:
-
puffpuffpass
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 894
- Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2003 4:20 pm
- Location: East Bumblefuck NJ
- Contact:
-
Emagdnim
- Bonghead

- Posts: 285
- Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:35 am
- Location: B-more, MD
- Contact:
- Dr. Greenthumb
- Stoned Immaculate

- Posts: 8112
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
- Contact:
-
Mate
- Chess Expert
- Posts: 3434
- Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:58 pm
- Location: Desrever os
- Contact:
To be honest, i've smoked some OUT weed, and god damn, it sure tasted like shit, but i was DESTROYED, i don't know what was that shit, but it was some of the best highs in my life, lol.Dr. Greenthumb wrote:Simple, but true.Lodekim wrote:Your favorite.
"In Life, everyone starts out as a pawn, Every journey begins with a single move. . It's the decisions we make along the way that shapes our endgame."
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users